chapter 13

"please feed us"he begged as his lips travelled across her lips "are they that hungry"she said knowing fully well that they were "it's pure torture for me to sleep in the same bed with u hold u in my arms and not make love to you,my demons has been hungry"he said as he kissed her neck "they haven't felt you for six months"he licked her she gaped because it took her by surprise "calm down,they wanted a taste of u there"he said grinning "it is hard to resit"she asked curiously "it's nearly impossible for us vampires,we are sexual creatures, do u know how heard it was for me to taste you and not eat u,just like tasting cake and then leaving it"he licked her again but this time slowly,she moaned softly "gosh how I missed to hear your moans"he said "Jayden u never get satisfied you want more"she said as she bit her lip to stop her self from making a sound "it's not my fault,have u looked at your body, you're gorgeous and now that you're pregnant you have become more curvy, I can't stop staring at your curvy body, you're not just curvy in a normal way your curve has turned seductive"he said as he kissed her. "No more talks only works now"he said as she removed the shirt and she was naked,he scanned her body and couldn't stop smiling,she was more beautiful "your breasts are fuller"he smiled "it would have been better if I don't always squeeze or touch it"she giggled "it's soft"he said then he sucked lightly on her nipple,which made her moan, gawd her moans was what added fuel to fire, he sucked on her nipples and he looked at he "I want to bite them"he said looking for consent she fell back on the bed "okay"she said then he smiled then he sucked lightly on it first she grasp the sheets first bracing herself,then he bit it,her grip tighten on the  sheet squeezing it  tightly.
He licked around her nipple with his tounge, "u taste so good that it's driving me crazy"he said then he bit the next one she arched her back and moaned a little longer,his hands moved around her lower body as he sucked her breasts, "am done"he said sitting up and smiling she had her breasts and glared at him he chuckled she was about to get up when he stopped her "where are you going"he said "u said you're satisfied"she said "of cause not,I was done with your uper part,I haven't tasted your lower body to my heart's content yet"he said lying her back down,her heart began to race "my.....my...lower body"she stuttered,he nodded his hands separating her legs his fighter caress a spot on her inner thigh "I want to bite you here"he said kissing her,her eyes widened her heart race picked up "we've been married for six years now,why are u still shy"he said kissing her down to her jawline "am...am not shy"she said trying to sound brave he smiled "I want to go there okay, don't move too much okay,I'll move u if  needed okay"he said caressing her cheeks,her heart was pounding loudly ,she could hear her own heartbeat she nodded,he smiled "okay"was all he said before she knew it she felt his lips on that spot his said he wanted to bite,his tounge tingled around there before she could brace her self she felt something sharp sink into her flesh,she gaped it was more painful there than her neck then all of a sudden a wave of pleasure flow through her body,he told her his fangs would wake up her sexual desire but she didn't expect it to be this much, she felt Jayden suck on it which made her moan, he pulled away and opened her legs she gaps as her heart skipped "why are you scared I'll take good care of you and our baby"he said before she knew it he caress her thighs and squeezed it he kissed her thigh and then licked it he raised her leg up and then he licked her sexually, she fell back with a cry "ohh.."this was too much she had never felt this and she knew Jayden once he started he wouldn't want to end,her flames were qunched long ago,but she would become arouse over and over again. "Have I satisfied your needs" she giggled "not even half,am still fully aroused,you can't reduce it my demons waited for six months and it has only been an hour and half"he said while kissing her thighs "are...."he kissed her "you talk too much"he told her she pushed herself up but her dragged her back down "I want to be in control for a while"she said "really,you can't do better than me"he said squeezing her breasts as he kissed her neck,she moaned softly "your moans add fuel to fire,it's not reducing my arousal it's increasing it,the more I go deep the more I want u, the more I hear your sexy moans the slower I want to do it,the more I hear u gaps the more seductive u become"he said as he kissed her inner thigh "no man can pleasure you the way I do, only I can pleasure you in such a way you'll be screaming my name"he rocked her she felt the burning sensation of pleasure in her blood "infact I'll make u scream my name"he said she just laughed because there's no way she would screamed his name.

Oh how wrong she was.....

"Jayden"she begged "Jayden, ple..... She grabbed the sheets
Jayden"