3

B O R E D

you'd say you'd stay

but then you'd run

RONNIE HADN'T EXPECTED TO meet someone when initially making a trip for some Advil

RONNIE HADN'T EXPECTED TO meet someone when initially making a trip for some Advil. She also hadn't expected to be invited to said person's Thanksgiving during that small greeting as well. But, the actual most surprising thing to her, was the fact that she actually thought about attending.

"You met her for five minutes and thought, 'oh, this is a good idea'" Liam's voice called out from the other room, "Have you ever heard of stranger danger?"

"It was more like ten," Ronnie defended. Though, as her argument wasn't as strong as his, she was slightly struggling. "Come on, it could be fun!" She tried to convince, following him into the room he was in, "She seemed... friendly?"

"Oh, I've heard that one before," he pushed away her comment, "You said that about that one girl too," He thought aloud, "Wasn't her name something like Emery or.."

"Erica..."

"Erica," He repeated the name, still thinking of the sour memories from before. "She stole your bracelet didn't she?"

"Technically," Ronnie mumbled, "But she, well... she returned it eventually."

"And she stole a shirt," He started to list, "some food literally right out of the fridge," Liam turned to her. "She even stole our television remote."

"Okay," she replied, "You have a... point. But Jess isn't like that!" she tried to convince, earning a blank look in response. "I think.."

"No."

"She won't even be here," Ronnie continued, not even knowing why she was defending the girl so much. They were still practically strangers. "Nothing to steal and free food, she said she'd make it."

"Yeah? Well, we already have plans anyways," He responded, causing a frown to flicker on her face. "With our actual friends."

"You mean your friends," She corrected, "And plans as in you get to go to the only bar open, to watch the football game," She added in, "While I get to sit with the girlfriends who haven't even tried to learn my name?"

"It's practically tradition," He responded to her words. Though, she didn't think he was actually hearing what she had to say. "I already told them I'd be there."