x Kings x and x Queens x

(Your POV)

" BUT I WANT TO GO! I WANT TO GO! I WANT TO GO! I WANT TO GO!"

The sound of a screaming girl coming from the room beside me caused me to stir from my sleep.

A loud crash right outside my door made me jump up out of bed.

"Where am I?" I wondered

I looked around the room and noticed that my bag had been placed on a chair in the corner along with a small note and a stack of playing cards.

I read the card to myself

Guess you really meant it when you said you were tired.

"Hisoka ?" I thought .

I grabbed my bag and slung it over my shoulder then exited the room.

Standing across the hall were two men, one was tall, with tan skin and wore a leather vest with no shirt . The other was average height, with grey doe eyes and wore what looked to be a poncho and skirt.

"I guess Yorknew is weirdo Central."

I smirked at my own joke then proceeded down the hall towards the elevator.

The doors slid opened and I stepped inside pressing the ground level button, then stood in silence as I waited to reach the lobby.

When I reached the ground level I stepped out of the elevator and I walked across the grand entrance.

"Damn this place is nice." I muttered as I admired the large gold fountain placed in the center of the lobby.

I proceeded to the large exits and stepped out onto the street.

I checked my watch,

"8:12pm already! I better hurry to the auction house or else I'm gonna be late!"

I flagged down a cab and hoped inside telling the driver to step on it.

When I finally made it inside and got to my seat a strange feeling passed over me.

"Something's wrong" I thought, but before I could think about it any further a short man dressed in a black tux followed by a very large man with huge droopy ears stepped onto the stage.

A shiver went down my spine as I felt his aura, and I realized I knew what this man was about to say.

"Welcome ladies and gentile men, let us do without the formal greeting ... You'll all die now"

I was frozen in place as I watched the larger mans finger tips seemingly pop off and bullets come flying out.

"Move you idiot" I thought frantically.

I tore out of the room at what felt like lightning speed and looked around for an escape route.

"The exits will obviously be blocked, these guys seem very powerful in Nen and I doubt they would be stupid enough to leave the exits unguarded."

I looked up at the ceiling and noticed a small air vent.

I climbed up to the vent and popped it off the wall then climbed inside.
I scooted around and placed the vent cover back over the opening.

I was about to leave when my curiosity the got the better of me.

I used just the right amount of zetsu to hide my presence but was careful not to leave a so called "blank spot" around me.

I watched as a short girl with huge round framed glasses and short black hair use a vacuum creature to soak up all the bodies and blood from the massacre.

Her Nen ability was very strange but she still seamed fairly powerful.

"Nice work Shizuku." The short black haired man said to the girl as she finished cleaning up the bodies.

"Shizuku" you thought, memorizing her face.

I continued to watch as they turned to leave but the black haired man stopped, turned, and looked me directly in the eye.

"It seems we have a visitor." He said, contempt in his voice.