x Return x of x the x Troupe? x

( Hisoka's POV)

I sat quietly on a dirty windowsill shuffling my playing cards and looking into the sky quietly thinking to myself.

It had been nearly four hours since Fetain had started torturing (c/n) for information but so far not a single sound had emerged from the room they were in.

"How odd," I thought

Fetain was very talented when it came to torture. He could get information out of anyone regardless of their training but it seemed he had gotten nowhere with bell so far.

"He must be having fun."

Just as soon as I had thought this Fetain stepped into the lobby.
I watched as he approached chrollo and whispered something to him, predictably about (c/n).
my curiosity heightened as chrollo then set down his book and went with Fetain to where he was keeping her.

I stood up and used Zetsu to conceal my presence as I followed them out of the lobby and down a darkened corridor.
They stepped into a small room, then closed and locked the door behind them.

"It must be important if they are being this secretive about it." I thought as I located a small crack in the wall and peered through it.

My eyes widened in awe as I looked at (c/n) hanging from the ceiling by metal cuffs locked around her wrists. Her aura was bright and smooth, like the flame of a candle with a soft heat radiating from it.

"I have yet to find out what her Hatsu ability is but I figured you might want it when I do." Fetain said, speaking to Chrollo.

"She is indeed very powerful so her Hatsu must be interesting., but it will have to wait for now." Chrollo said, turning for the door.

"we have an auction to attend" he said as he exited the room, Fetain following behind him.

" A golden opportunity" I thought to myself as I snuck back into the lobby and onto the windowsill.

~ Time Skip ~

(Your POV)

I'd been hanging here in this strange room in this strange building for hours.
Fetain and that Chrollo guy along with a bunch of others had left for the auction or so I had overheard.

"God I'm bored." I thought
"I should probably find some way out of here before those creeps come back"

'Tick, tick, tick'

I looked up at the sound of the door being unlocked.

"Nice timing (c/n) " I scoffed at myself

'Tick, tick, tick'

The door unlocked and popped open a bit. There was a slight pause then it opened all the way and a figure stepped into the dark room.
I couldn't quite make out who it was because of the dark but their presence sent a shiver up my spine.

"Well, well, well," the figure chuckled.

I instantly recognized the voice and more shivers came.

"Oh no. No no no. Anyone but you. Please God, let me be wrong. Let it be anyone but Hisoka." I pleaded with my mind.

The figure approached me and just as I suspected,it was Hisoka.

"Great! Just great! This is just what I needed!" I thought with a lot more sarcasm then necessary.