The next day

J.D' POV:

We head to 7/11 at noon after Veronica's mom left. I drove Veronica on my motorcycle I parked three blocks down from Veronica's house.

"You don't know how much I miss you," Veronica whispered in my ear as we drove to the 7/11 a few miles away.
"It's been agony to be away from you, Ronnie." I respond to her. Her small, soft hands hold onto my waist which makes me feel at ease. I've felt horrible ever since I saw her cut herself, but she seems in high spirits now.

We get to 7/11, and I walk her in. I get her a jumbo slushee, and one for myself. We go outside to a bench behind the 7/11.
"How has school been?" I ask her.
"Ok, everyone is still upset about heather, kurt, and Ram. Also you, I told people you killed yourself because I umm thought you did." She says as small tears form in her eyes. I pull her closer to me, and said, "Ronnie, I won't ever do this to you again." She gives me a soft smile, and goes back to slurping on her slushee.

We sit together, and enjoy the nice weather as we drink our slushees. Then Veronica ask me a hard question, "DO you ever feel bad about killing Heather, Kurt, and Ram." I think for a moment. I can't say I don't because she'll get upset, but I don't. They were assholes who hurt people - who hurt Veronica. Especially Kurt and Ram. They were 17, they fucking know to not sexually assault and harass anyone!
"Heather maybe since she was only a bitch, but Kurt and Ram not really. They sexually assaulted and harassed you and others, and they were 17, they know better. If we didn't then something worse would've happened. But for you, I won't do this again." I tell her, and she looks into my eyes, "Our teenage angst bullshit stops here." She then gives me a soft kiss. I felt bad for what I put her through, but she's gonna realize what we did was good. We were helping people. We were doing good for the world, but I knew there were other ways to do good that'll make Veronica happy.