The start

J.D's POV:

I woke up, and saw Veronica. She was still sleeping, but she had her arms around my waist, I laid there as I didn't want to disturb my beautiful Veronica.

I thought of that nice, old lady who let me in after I convinced Veronica I blew myself up. I told her my dad kicked me out, and I had no way to fend for myself. While I stayed with her, I went to therapy, so Veronica would want to be with me. I hate therapy. I didn't tell them a lot as I didn't have a wish to go to prison. I mostly talked about my dad, mom, and Veronica. I got put on meds which I sometimes forget to take.

As I thought about past memories, Veronica woke up. "J.D?" She asked. "Yes, Ronnie, I'm here." I softly whispered. Veronica hugged me tightly before kissing me. After a couple of minutes, she stopped to say, "J.D, don't ever leave me again." I looked into her beautiful eyes, and saw she meant it. "Ronnie, I won't. These past three months all I could think of was you." I told her as she smiled, and her eyes lit up. "Good." She said before kissing me again.

"Veronica! Breakfast is ready!" Veronica's mom called. "Oh, I better go, but I'll sneak you up something. You stay in here, ok?" Veronica said before putting on a navy blue cardigan. "Ok," I told her before she smiled, and ran out the door.

As I waited, I looked around her room. She had pictures of us on her wall. One with her and I drinking slushees. Another room of me holding her waist while we madeout. Another one of us at the park. God, Veronica looks so beautiful.

As I studied the pictures, remembering the memories, Veronica walked in. "I was able to sneak up an apple and a biscuit. Sorry, it's not much. We could always stop at 7/11." Veronica told me as she put the food on her side table. "Nice pictures." I said, and she walked to my side. "You think?" She teased.

I sat by her side table eating. "Well, what do you wanna do today?" She asked me as she held her book. "Don't, you have school?" I asked because I knew I shouldn't let Veronica skip especially since we could spend the night together because I had a few ideas of what we could do. "Yes, but I'll just copy Heather Mcnamara's work." She replied as she sat by me. "I thought you wanted to pass and go to an ivy league?" I joked, but Veronica seemed to miss it. "While you've been gone, I've been tutoring Mcnamara as it keeps my mind off you. She's passing in all except in history, but who gives a fuck about history?" She told me. "So what do you want to do today. It's just one day, I'll be able to make it up. Plus my dad is on a business trip, and in like an hour my mom is leaving to have a weekend with her girls, its starts today since its Friday." She told me. "We could go to 7/11 for lunch, but for now-" I started before we started to makeout.