Love me forever

Veronica's POV:

J.D drove me home on his motorcycle, and we sat on my queen sized bed to talk.

"My dad gave me 15k after I told him what happened under the rules that I never mention the abuse he put me through, and to not see him again unless he wants to see me which will be never." He said, "I've used some money to pay for a small one bedroom apartment I've just started to live in after I moved out of that kind old lady's house. I've been going to the other highschool too which is why no one has seen me. I also got a part time job, so I don't blow all the money." Woah, he's done alot in three months; all I've done is lay in bed crying, tutoring Heather, or going to school (against my will.)

"But-" he went on before talking a deep breath, "I want you to move in with me. I have a king sized bed, and the apartment has some furniture I thrifted." I looked at him. He's want me to move in with him. We've only been together for 7 months, and 3 months he's been gone. "I would love too, but are you sure?" I ask him.
"Veronica," He looks deep into my eyes, "Your the only girl I've ever loved. Your the only person I've ever loved in anyway besides for my mom. Of course I mean it." I give him a kiss before agreeing.
"I will have to talk to my parents, but I'll be eighteen in a month, so I doubt they wouldn't let me."

I walk over to the phone to call my dad.
"Ron! What's going on."
"Hey dad, how are you?"
"I'm good, what do you need?"
"Dad, I'm going to move out with my boyfriend, J.D, but I wanted you to know, and I love you."
"What? Did something happen?"
"No, J.D asked if I wanted to, and I think it'll help me when I'm starting a life outside of school and childhood."
"Ok, but you better come by the house to see us."
"Ok, dad, love you."
"Love you, Ron!"

I head over to J.D, "He took it well. I'll start packing, but if you have furniture than it won't be much."

We start to pack up my clothes, books, pictures, school supplies, my decorations, and other stuff. We pack it up in my parent's spare car, and J.D drives it to his apartment.