Chapter 1:First Meet

Natsu's POV

"They there go again,the bad boys gang is here.."One of the girl we passed by murmured to her friend.

"They looks scary.."Her friend answer

I stop to their side and look at them using my death glare..

"Who are you talking about?"I asked them

They looks scared of what I asked...I'm just asking them..

"E--excuse m-me,we h--have to g--go..."The girl said and they both runaway from me..

"Don't scared them like that boss Natsu.."Gray said

"I'm not scaring them,I just asked them.."I said

"You know they all thinks that we are Bad guys so they stay away from us and making some bad rumors.."Jellal said

"Tss..they all nuts and weak people.."I said

"Natsu Dragneel.."

A familiar voice called me..as I expected..its Erza Scarlet,the President of the Student Council and also she is our class President too...

"Oohh..nice to see you again Erza."I said and smile at her..

"Your Dad is calling you,you should go there as soon as possible he said.."Erza said

"Oh...that old man again.."I murmured

"What are you saying?"Erza asked

"Nothing,its nothing important..I better go to his office right now.."I said

"Yeah,I should go then..bye"She said and left us..

"So you will meet your Dad boss?"Gajeel asked

"Yeah,that's right,I better going..see you in class.."I said and walkaway from them.

I wonder what is that old man want to me?.

***

*at the office*

"What do you want old man?"I asked while standing and my two hands rested inside to my pocket

"You should respect me because I'm your father.."He said

"Nah..Nah..straight to the point."I said

"Okay listen,I want you to meet in the afternoon your fiancee.."He said

I open the door to get out in here but he stop me..

"Wait,Where are you going?"He said

"To my class.."I said

"Stay here,I'm talking to you and you should respect me.."He said

"I don't want to hear that fiancee thingy,I'm better going.."I said and I walk one step but he stop me again..

"Wait...Just listen,I want you to marry that girl because her family owns many schools and companies...it will be better to our conpanies and school if we unite to them..this is for the sake of our companies and school,also for your sake Natsu..please follow me."He said

"I don't want to follow you,if you think it will good for me to marry someone who I don't know,the truth is your wrong old man..this is not for my sake,it's for your sake...sake to your companies and sake for your schools..I will end up this stupid conversation.."I said like I'm shouting to him and I finally get out in that office..

"He is so selfish.."I murmured

My father is the chairman in this school but I don't considered him as my father...if you asked me why I'm not respecting him,is that he is the reason my mother's death,my mother died because of a gun shot directly to her heart...someone wants to kill my father but my mother protect him..that's why I don't like to called him Dad..

I started walking, I saw a blonde girl wearing eyeglasses and she is busy on calling someone...

*evil smile*

I think she is a transferee,great new nerd I will bully...

Lucy's POV

I'm here in my new school called "Dragneel's Academy"...I wonder what will my highschool life in here..

I'm calling my Mom to tell her that I'm just arrived here...I'm the new transferee and the fiancee of the chairman's son of this school..

At first I don't want to transfer here because I love my old school,I have many friends there but my Mom forced me to tranfer here and be the fiancee of the chairman's son here...I wonder if the chairman's son is handsome and cute...I like guys who are cute,handsome,respectful,sweet,protective and etc.

*Mom Calling*

Is my Mom is really busy right now...this is my fifth dial to her but no one's answered..

When somebody took away my phone...

"Hey!!Give me back my phone.."I said in irritating tune...

"It's mind now,you so slow nerd.."He said and he extend his arms up high in order that I can't rich it...

Wait a minute,the way he acts and the way he wears his uniform..he is a GANGSTER!!!

"Give me back my phone,Gangster!"I said in angry tune and tried to rich my phone..

"What will you do if I will not give it back to you?"He asked

"I will kick your ass.."I said

"If you can do it.."He said and laugh in front of me..he really tested me,let's see...

I kick his ass. using my right foot.Let's see if he can take it longer the hurt of his ass...

"H*ly sh*t!!!"He shouted and suffering the hurts of his ass...

"Phone.."I said and I extend my left hand to him..

"I will give you my baddest revenge.."He said,he give me back my phone while he's suffering....

I face him back and said..."If you can do it GANGSTER!!"I said and start to walkaway from him..

I really hate gangster guys like him...I better go in principal's office to get my schedule...

*****************************

What can you say about my first chapter?Just remember to vote,comment,and always be a fan of Nalu^_^