Chapter 3:The other Way

Natsu's POV

When we finished talk to that old man I cut a class and went to our secret hideout in our gang..I texted my gang members to cut class just like me and proceed in our hideout..

After a few minutes they arrived...

"Boss Natsu what's problem?"Gray asked

I deep breath before I answer them..

"I have a fiancee.."I said

"Really?Is she beautiful and cute?"Gajeel asked

"I think so.."I said

"Who is the lucky girl?"Laxus asked

"Lucy Heartfelia."I answered

"WHAT?as far as I remember she is the new transferee..."Jellal said

"But boss we all know you hated nerds since birth.."Gray said

"I know,that old man plan this stupid things.."I said

"So what's the plan Boss Natsu?"Laxus asked

*evil smile*

"I will her biggest nightmare,in other words we should bullied and bullied her until she will ask that old man to stop this nonsense arrangement.."I said

"Are you sure with that boss?"Gajeel asked

"Yes,I'm very very sure.."I said

This will be fun,I will make sure you will suffered a lot of pain compared to my pain I suffered in my ass..Lucy heartfelia.

Lucy's POV

I'm here seating in my own table and chair in our classroom waiting to our next teacher..

I really can't believe that my fiancee is a Gangster and worst he is the gang leader...I noticed Natsu and his gang is not here,I think they cut class...I don't care where they are..

"Attention everyone!I'm the chairman and I'm proudly announce to you that my son Natsu Dragneel is having a fiancee named Lucy Heartfelia..That's all and thank you!"

We heard it in a speaker inside in our classroom.This is crazy,why the chairman announced it...

"Poor girl"One of my classmate murmured it to her friend beside..I clearly heard their rumors..

"Yeah,he will be marrying a not ordinary gangster"her friend murmured to her..

"Her pretty but her destiny is to marry a bad gangster.."other group of girls murmured..why they keep murmuring when I heard it clearly..

I will pretend that I don't heard their rumors around just calm down..

"Everybody please stop spreading some rumors.."the girl with a long red hair stand and stop those people who spreading some rumors...I think her name is Erza and she is our class President and I heard she also a Student Council President...She has a scary aura...

When a girls with a white short hair and blue short hair went infront of me...

"Lucy right?My name is Lissana"The girl with a white short hair said and she extend her right hand to me to have shakehands while she's smiling at me..

"I'm Levy.."the girl with a blue short hair said and smile at me..

"Nice to meet you Lissana and Levy"I said and have a shakehands with Lissana and also I smile back to them...

"We can be friends Lucy if you want.."Levy said

"Sure.."I said

I'm happy at last I have my very first friends here in Dragneel's Academy...