Chapter 6: Suspension

Natsu's POV

"Lucy hates gangters because her bestfriend was killed by a Gang, at first they went to park but suddenly a white van stop besides them and they was kidnap." Layla said with a sad tune

I continue listen to her story about her daughter Lucy .

"Then the kidnappers abused them and her bestfriend sacrifice himself in order that Lucy will not get hurt anymore, Lucy saw her bestfriend suffered to the pain. Even though Lucy wants to help her bestfriend but she can't , she just continued crying of what she saw . Then after that..." I saw Layla *sign*

"After that??!! " I asked

"She saw her bestfriend died in her front . " Layla said

"So that's the story why she really hates Gangsters, now I know " I said

"So Natsu what you will do now after hearing the whole story of her. ??! " she asked

I just Smile.

"Just trust me I can handle this.. "I said and stand to went out in the shop but before I went out I stop for a minute to say this to her.

" By the way who is her bestfriend. ??! " I asked

"Sting Eucliffe " she said

I just smile to her and went out in the shop.

Sting Eucliffe !? Who is that guy?! Is he really insane to sacrificed himself for that NERDY GIRL .. *sign* such a shameful for him.

Lucy's POV

Waaaaaaaahhhh !!! I'm craving for sweets !!!

Im not sick anymore so in that case I should eat those foods that I love...

Wooooohhooo !!! I miss to eat ICE CREAM, CAKE, SHAKE, PIZZA, MACARONNI, PIE, TART, COLA, CHOCOLATES AND STAWBERRY

I'm not going to school today because this day is my suspension.

Suspension I got a few weeks ago in P.E time.

Hhmm... I went downstairs to find some sweet foods..

Finding...

Finding..........

Finding...............

Finding.............................

Ohh there it is !, I found ...hhhhmmm... NOTHING ...

Kyaaaaaaaaaahhh !!why is that our refregirator don't have some sweet foods..

:<

I can't take it anymore I grab my bag that has wallet inside and go to the 7/11 near at our school..

*at 7/11

I open the door..

^__________^

Wooooow So many foods here .. I'm so happy.

I get those foods that I really miss to eat because last week I can't eat them.. I have a high fever those days so I can't eat well and now that I'm not sick anymore I can eat them all.

After I paid those foods I seat to a table and chair..

I begin to eat.

Yuuumm...

Yummmmm..........

Yummmmmm.....

Hhhhmmmm... yummy its so delicious . ^_^

I saw a guy directly seated infront of me.

0_____________0

Nat-suu??!!

"Why are you here?" I asked

"Idiot, I'm eating here tsk" he said and continue eating his donut

"Tsk"

I just ignore him and continue eating my favorite foods.
:)

Yuuuuuummmmm.....

Yuuuummmmmmm.....

Yummmm....

After I ate all my foods I went out, I leave Natsu in the table because he is not done eating..

I wonder why Natsu don't do anything foolishness today..

Hhhmmm..where should I go next?!

Aahh... I want to go to the park to see those dancing fauntain..

I just walk towards because the park is just near from here.

Lalalala...

Lalalalalala...

I sing while walking but suddenly...

0______0

Oohh.. what the heck!?my bag!!?? MY BAG IS JUST SNATCH !!!??? Waaaaaaaaaaaaahhhh !!

" My baaaaaag!!" I shouted and pointed that guy while he was running away from me.

OMG!! What should I do?if I will follow that snatcher there's an instance that he will use his knife or gun if he has.. Ooohhh I'm still young to die.
>_<

Suddenly I saw a familiar person trying to follow that snatcher.
0_0

Natsu???

When he got close to that snatcher he give him a quick punch and kick.

The snatcher was knockdown to the floor.

Natsu get my bag and he walk towards to me but I see the snatcher stands even though his suffering in pain and he take out his knife trying to point it to Natsu.

"NATSU LOOK OUT!! " I shouted to him.

He dodge it and punch again the snatcher for the last time.

And now the snatcher was fell asleep by that punch.

He continue walking towards to me and he gave my bag.

"Than-----" I was about to say 'thank you' but he stop me and he said " Be Careful next time because not all the time I'm here to help you"

0______0
Wait, what?! Is it true that he admit he helps me awhile ago!? Or he just acting like this to have a great revenge for me.

"Are you sure, you are Natsu Dragneel who always bully nerds like me?!" I asked just to be sure.

"...."Natsu *sign*

"Ofcourse I am" he answered

"Do you have fever ?! "I asked

"Nope."he answered

"And why you are helping me awhile ago?, the Natsu that I know is Badboy, don't know how to respect, bullies all the weak people specifically nerds, and always want fights so why? Why Natsu??!" I asked

"Because you are my fiancee." He said in a cool mode

0////////0

What is this feeling??! I feel like I had a butterflies in my tummy.

*********************
A/N: Sorry for the late update.

Just remember to:
VOTE
COMMENT
AND
BE A FAN OF NALU ^_^