Chapter 4:Suspended

Natsu's POV

"Are you sure about this boss Natsu?"Gray asked

"Definitely Yes!,I will make this memorable to her.."I said

"But this is to much.."Jellal said

"Just Shut your f*cking mouth Jellal...I will do this whether you like it or not.."I said

This will be my first move to her...I hope she will like it..

*evil smile*

Lucy's POV

I woke up in the morning with a sad face....I remember all the things I heard from Mom..

I immediately take a bath, brush my teeth and dress up with my school uniform...

I went downstairs and I saw my Mom in the dining table , eating her breakfast...I don't have any confidence to talk to her right now, I just went in the kitchen and grab some toasted bread...

When my Mom noticed my presence, she say something...

"Luce, I know you don't want to talk to me right now but please tell Natsu that I want to meet him at the coffee shop near to your school after class, I have something to talk about to him.."Mom

"I will.."I said and walkaway from her..

Why my Mom wants to talk privately to Natsu???...I don't have any idea, what's going on..

I guess I will used my car going to school for today..

*At school*

I directly put my P.E t-shirt and jogging pants in my locker,we will have P.E activity later..

After that, I went to my classroom and I saw Lissana and Levy.

"Goodmorning!"I said

"Oh...Lucy nice to see you again.."Lissana said and she gave me her sweetest smile.

^_^

"Me too.."I said

"Let's go guys the flag ceremony will be started after 5 minutes.."Levy said

So we directly went in our line formation to start the flag ceremony..

*TIME ESCAPE(after flag ceremony)*

"Lucy are you alright?"Levy asked

"Ahhm...Yes."I said

"Are you sure?You look different today, I think you should go to the clinic.."Lissana said

Actually I'm not okay, I don't know what should I do after I heard the past of my father...I think I should focus to my studies right now..

"I'm alright guys,thanks for concern."I said and I smile back to them.

I better change my clothes for our P.E time, after I said to them that I will change for a minute, I proceed directly to my locker.

0_____________0
I saw my P.E t-shirt and jogging pants was full of dirt..

What the heck!!????Who the hell do this to my clothes??!!!

I think it's him!!!!!!!

NATSU DRAGNEEL!!!!!!!!!
who do this to my clothes, he should pay this!!

Natsu's POV

"Hahahahaha..."I laugh and laugh when I saw Lucy's face full of anger..

"Boss this is not funny at all.."Laxus said