Chapter 21

Chapter 21 Yan Cheng felt panic for the first time

    As soon as Xu Qianqian returned to Qianyunyuan, she saw tassel. She was standing in the room sorting Xu Qianqian's hairpins and items, her eyes were red, and when she saw Xu Qianqian standing in the room, her tears fell instantly. After coming down, she choked up and said, "Miss, you...Are you okay?"

    She was brought back by His Highness's guard after she woke up yesterday. She wanted to ask, but the guard only said, "His Royal Highness took it away. After Miss Xu, don’t worry, His Highness will probably send Miss Xu back to the house in a few days.”

    Liusu cried, “How can this servant be at ease, knowing that Miss does not want to be involved with His Highness, how can this servant be at ease,” she said. She choked up, looked at Xu Qianqian, and said, "Miss, the Crown Prince didn't do anything to you, right?"

    Xu Qianqian looked at her with red eyes, her eyes were swollen, and at a glance, she had stayed up all night. , She recalled her previous life, no matter whether she was in a high position or a low place in the dust, only Liu Su was the only person beside her who really loved her and stood in front of her desperately.

    Look, the people who really care about her are like this.

    "I'm fine, His Highness didn't do anything to me," it just made her firmer her thoughts.

    Xu Qianqian smiled, the tip of her nose was a little sour, and she stretched out her hand to wipe away the tears for the tassel.

    Tassel sniffed and said, "Miss, you came out of the palace early in the morning. When the old lady saw it, she probably had to talk about you again." As

    soon as she finished speaking, Mrs. Zhang twisted her waist and walked into the house, whispering: "Miss, the old lady asked you to go to the Anshouyuan immediately."

    Xu Qianqian knew that she would definitely not be able to hide from her grandmother when she returned from the palace, but she didn't expect it to be so fast.

    ...

    in the Anshou Hospital.

    When Mrs. Xu saw Xu Qianqian coming, she always had an amiable smile on her face.

    Xu Qianqian bowed to greet An, and almost as soon as she sat down, she heard Mrs. Xu coiling the beads and asked, "Yesterday Eunuch Su said that His Royal Highness asked you to serve in the palace for a few days, why did you leave early this morning? The palace is over, does your Highness know?"

    Xu Qianqian's pupils flowed brightly like cutting water. When she met Madam Xu's exploratory eyes, her heart tightened and she said in a trembling voice, "Grandmother, my grandson has something in his heart, and I want to tell my grandmother."     Madam Xu The hand wrapped in the Buddha bead paused for a while, and the old eyes dipped slightly at the end of his eyes. Now he is looking at Xu Qianqian with a fiery spirit. At the end, Mrs. Xu's weak voice sounded in the quiet room: "Qianqian has been sensible since childhood, grandmother. I'd love to listen to what you have to say, as my grandmother is getting older, I hope you guys can live up to your expectations."     Xu Qianqian can understand the meaning of her grandmother's words. Hear what made her happy. But today is different from the past, she has decided not to entangle with Yan Cheng anymore, so some things have to be said clearly to her grandmother.     "Grandmother, my grandson will respect you, and will do the filial piety that his parents did not. It's just that the grandson will disappoint his grandmother," she said. To be honest, he also wanted to distance himself from Yan Cheng.     She now understands that as long as she is in the capital, her relationship with Yan Cheng will be unclean one day. He doesn't want to give her back her freedom, but she doesn't want to be as humble as she was in her previous life. She is tired of trying to please Yan. In the days when I was presented, I was so tired of fighting with my grandmother.     "Actually, the grandson has not been in contact with His Royal Highness the Crown Prince these days. The grandson is here today to confess to his grandmother. The grandson does not want to be a prince concubine. The people in the palace are intriguing. The person who cherishes me, not a person who has no grandchildren in his heart," she raised her glass-like eyes slightly to look at Mrs. Xu, and the hope and care in her eyes seemed to be the rest of her life. Pressed in the next sentence of Mrs. Xu.     But only she understood that she was betting, betting on her grandmother, she couldn't be so cruel, betting that her grandmother would be soft-hearted and do what she wished, but after waiting for a while, Xu Qianqian didn't wait for Mrs. Xu's reply.     In fact, the bottom of my heart is like a clear mirror, but the mouth is still not giving up, the voice as delicate as a mosquito and flies sounded carefully again, "Grandma, you love your grandson, you will understand the difficulties of the grandson, don't you?"