Chapter 77

Chapter 77

    The cold wind was blowing, knocking on the doors and windows, making a terrifying sound.

    The moonlight poured in through the window lattice, and speckled on the ground.

    The candlelight in the house flickered slightly, and the glass gauze lamp shrouded the candlelight, and it still stood still despite the cold wind outside.

    Yan Cheng lowered his eyes and tightened the big hand that held her slender waist slightly. This tightening made the distance between the two of them closer, and also made Xu Qianqian's back even more straight. The towering two groups became more and more conspicuous.

    In winter, there is a charcoal fire in the house, which is warmer and more comfortable than in summer. Xu Qianqian wears thin, blue-colored pajamas that reveal her fair skin, which is as white as snow, and a faint fragrance fills her nose, and her face is the size of a palm. No matter how delicate it is, it is like a treasure carefully engraved by God, and it is flawless everywhere.

    Yan Cheng felt that the heat gathered in his abdomen and went down, full of warmth.

    Xu Qianqian froze, not understanding why a man's desire is heavier than before. That's how you can speak a word. She blushed slightly, and after thinking for a moment, she patted his shoulder with her little hand and said softly, "Your Highness, let me down, press... I'm afraid I'll get hurt."

    Yan Cheng snorted softly . Now, now you know you care about him?

    He didn't let go nor put down Xu Qianqian, pretended not to hear, and said, "Sick?"

    Xu Qianqian replied helplessly, ok.

    Yan Cheng, like a child, bumped Xu Qianqian with both hands and said, "It's easy," and then asked, "Can I take the medicine?"

    Xu Qianqian nodded slightly.

    As soon as the words fell, Yan Cheng's eyes kept looking at a bowl on the table. Xu Qianqian looked along, but saw a bowl of medicine placed there.

    Xu Qianqian groaned in her heart. Oops, this is her medicine for today, and she forgot to throw it away.

    The little face turned red and white for a while, Yan Cheng retracted his gaze, picked her up, and sat across his Yuetui.

    This posture is even more ambiguous than the previous one. Sitting face to face, no matter if you bow your head or look up, you can meet your eyes.

    Yan Cheng picked her up and carried her forward, regardless of the pain after the split on his back, he went to the table, held her with one hand, and picked up the medicine on the table with the other. Then he sat on the stool and handed it to Xu Qianqian's lips.

    Seeing her pursing her lips, Yan Cheng frowned and said, "Drink it."

    God, she hates drinking medicine the most, and most of the medicines for dispelling cold are bitter and spicy. She thought of taking a small sip that day and almost spit it out. So he covered his mouth and said in a delicate voice, "If it's late today, let's drink it tomorrow, it won't be a bad day." Hearing this, does

    that mean he's been sick for several days? Yan Cheng pinched the other's chin and squeezed out a few words from her throat, "Do you want to drink medicine, or..."

    Xu Qianqian heard it, and there are good things like drinking medicine? Baba asked, "I'll choose the latter one."

    As long as she doesn't take medicine, everything is easy to say.