Chapter 2.

The day proceeds as a long and frustrating day for Syper. He says on call with the only two friends he can trust. Rvx and Vix. Vix leaves to go sleep or do gay stuff idk and Rvx stays.

Sypers POV
"Hey Rvx?" Syper says after a deep sigh. Rvx's ears perk off. It was 12 in the morning. He was already tired but wanted to stay on call with his best friend as single men. "Yeah?" Rvx mumbles under his breath. "What do you miss most about Melk?" . The call goes silent. "Alot." "Alot?" "Yeah to be honest." "Did you and her ever send?" It goes silent once again. Syper laughs "Im just messing with you." Rvx stays silent. "Hey Rvx i know its late but wanna see something?" Syper laughs. "Syper it's getting late i have to go Mum is going to catch me-" Syper turns on his camera and flashes Rvx. He then leaves the call and goes to bed. He cant stop thinking of Rvx. Vixten as well. Sofi is slowly fading in his mind and Rvx and Vix are appearing more. This thought of sofi leaving his mind starts to make his mind race of all the memories he had with Sofi. "The past is in the past, Good or bad. All I have are my guys now" He says under his breath and goes to bed.

RVX POV
What the hell. Rvx says to himself. Its 12:32 in the fucking morning and my best friend just should me his shit. He thinks more of what Syper showed him. He thinks about it more and more. The image of it. The veins. The length The- Well you get the point. He cant stop. "I think this isn't straight of me BUT -" his mind goes thought after thought. His hand slides down to his thigh after this thought. Reaching for his member but his thoughts stop him. "Im straight I cant." He puts his arm but and holds back all inappropriate movement. I can never mention this to Syper. Will he mention it on call tomorrow? Was it actually him? His heart and mind race. Race doesn't describe how his heart and mind flattered for his own best friend. What is this sensation he wondered?

Chapter 3 tmr people Follow Sofi and Melk because they're so coooool for letting me making a fanfic about their ex partnerrrsssssss 🫡