Chapter 3.

Vixtens POV
I go outside and watch as a small cloud of coldness puffs up. I try my best to avoid the grass. And i carry on with my day. I continuously check my discord notifications . All i want to see are messages from my two favorite friends. Rvx and Syper. Gosh I wish i could meet them. I really would love too. Well as friends of course. Because were great friends. Nothing more right? I reach for my phone in my pocket and i notice a notification from Rvx and Syper. My eyes light up a little. Gosh I wish i wasnt out here. I rather be at my setup on call with both of them. Maybe pissing off Rvx. Seeing him get angry is ... amusing..! Yes thats the word. I argue with him alot. Its what we do as friends now. Syper is usually just there. I enjoy syper since he usually laughs when me and Rvx argue. I enjoy both of them greatly. I notice both Rvx and Syper are on call. I have this urge to sprint back to my house and join them. I mean I could couldn't I? Why was I outside for? Oh well. Forget it, I wanna go home. I start walking back home. I notice that they're both playing criminality. I feel a bit betrayed. I want both of them for myself.

The three guys play for hours on hours. They get in a few arguments. Lots of Jokes. Both Syper and Rvx mock their previous relationships Mostly Syper. Rvx and Vix join in on the mocking. They all simply connect. They argue often, but somehow someway they are still together. There are no words to describe this connection. However one does. Love. Their love is simply powerful. Is being in love solely the action of being in a relationship ? Syper claimed he loved Sofi yet were his actions enough to keep their love together? Why did both Syper and Rvxs fall apart while the relationship they have with eachother and Vix still stands high and tall. All three males are aware they are feeling a weird connection suddenly with their friends. The friends who have been there before and throughout their past relationship and now they stand together. Now how do they tell their friends without it coming out as a joke? They are use to making Gay jokes with eachother so simply saying that they have this unexplained feeling towards the others will just come out like one of those silly jokes.

Syper POV
Its 20:00. Im still on call with Rvx and Vix however im feeling a bit drowsy. I tell them I might need to bed soon. However that he has to discuss something serious with them. The call goes silent. "Why haven't we met up?" Syper asks. Vix laughs "Money." "We've spent on roblox games come on now we got some money to spend on meeting up instead of roblox , were homies we gotta meet up." Im from Romania. Vix is in germany. And Ole is in norway. "Im pretty sure were all  away from eachother the same distance with Vix being in the middle." I wait for a response for both of them. "Ill ask my mom, I might be going to germany in a couple of months" Rvx says. I feel a tingling sensation in my body. Gosh is this excitement? Vix finally speaks up. "Ill ask too i guess but were being 100% serious right?" Me and Rvx confirm. "Alright Ima go now Love yall." Vix exits the call with that single good bye. Me and Rvx stay on call in shock. "Love you..?" I think to myself. I stutter staying my goodbyes to Rvx.

Vixtens POV
"Alight Ima go now Love yall." I leave the call without processing what i just told my best friends. My words finally hit me back and i start panicking. "They probably think im gay as hell and are going to mock me for it." Negative thoughts race my mind over and over again. Im worried im going to lose my best friends. Over two simple words I could wake up and lose two of my friends. Be kicked out of the friend group. Fuck we also planned on meeting up. They'll probably leave me so quickly. I lay in my bed. Thinking about what i said. All the possibilities. Mostly the bad. "Fuck me" I tell myself under my breath. I groan. I imagine Syper  rvx and me together hanging out. All our feelings connected without any awkwardness. I fall asleep. I have this weird strange dream of me and syper ... making out? And me and Rvx as well. We were hanging out, and we did friendly things but also things that couples usually do?

Chapter 4 maybe tomorrow Going on a date with melkie welkie because i love them🫡 Fr got gifted a "#1 BEST DAD" mug from them Melk is too solid best girlfriend ✊🏽