Chapter 7.

Rvx POV
I hold onto Vixtens and Sypers hands in the town. I feel a lot of pair of eyes staring at us. All of them being judgmental stares. Its fine. The only thing that mattered were my best bros. Vixten was the one leading us. He brought us to this breakfast era. Well it was early in the morning, so it made sense. We sat at a booth. I sat with Syper on one side and Vixten sat across from us. It was a little awkward at the start but Syper of course broke the ice "You guys look better in person." We all started laughing and agreeing. We made jokes and sometimes I would stare at Vixtens eyes. Gosh they were pretty. I put on hand on my left side and start a random conversation with them. I feel a hand go on top of mine. The warmth caressed my cold hand. I froze for a second. I knew it was Sypers hand . I turned my hand around so our palms could collapse together. "Oh my god oh my god" i told myself on repeat. We held hands for a few minutes . Syper started to caress his thumb softly against my hand. I could feel my pale skin turn red. I was extremely flustered from whatever is happening. I wanted to pace around the room , tap my feet from excitement however I was too into the moment and I just stayed there. This was a really special moment.

Vixtens POV
I sit down at one of my favorite brunch places. Today, in a few hours ill tell them. It was quite awkward at first however we made it and are now very comfortable when we talk to eachother . Rvx and Syper were sitting directly across from me. I couldn't stop staring at how gorgeous they look. I really couldn't. Their hair, their face structure, their soft lips gosh. I really couldn't. After a few minutes we get our food and eat. I mean I cant confess them before we eat because then a meal would be wasted. I prepared my lines before hand so I should be good. I should major in broadway because of how good I memorized these lines.
Theres a moment of silence, My opening, "Hey guys?" They both look up towards me. I get a bit nervous because now all eyes are on me. "I need to tell you something." I tell them. My nervousness taking over and I look down. I cant look directly at them. I really cant. "I wanted to say that for the past few months Ive been having these romantic for both of you equally. This doesn't mean I want a special relationship with you I know its sometimes hard to move past old relationships but i cant keep hiding this from you."
The booth goes silent. It feels like the whole restaurant went silent. "I cant lie, I feel the same too." I hear a voice across from me say, I look up to see it was Syper. The attention quickly goes to Rvx who says "Me too." We all sit in silence for a couple of seconds and then Syper breaks the ice. "We could all be friends with benefits for a while? Just to test out the waters." This is really shocking to hear, since I really didnt think this possibly would occur. I nod my head and Agree and so does Rvx. Oh gosh is this really happening? "Do you want to get going to the next place I have planned for out day out?"I ask both of them "You can call it a date now" Syper laughs and so does Rvx. I get the bill and pay. I really cant believe this is really happening.

———————-

Im current at the hospital because I had to drive Melk here so sorry this ones short😭😭 . Also because October 30th is "Text your ex day" I will be taking their phone for the entire 24 hours and taking them to a haunted house so they dont have the ability to text. Heads up to all of Melks friends who keep up on this. Especially you amada... i know yall have tea time... lemme in on tea time.... Ill be a third wheel...