Chapter 4.

Vixtens POV
I wake up and rush to my PC. The thoughts of last night rushing to my brain once again. I turn it on and notice the group chat has a few notifications and theres a new groupchat. I check our main chat and everything seems normal. I feel relieved, but a bit weirded out but relieved non the less. I check the messages of the new chat and it consists of , Rvx Syper Koe and Tobu. Gosh werent Koe and Tobu on Sofi's side? Well that doesn't matter anymore. It seems like this chat is mostly about slandering Sofi. I expected this. The chat is really just about sending hateful messages about her. I join in because why not. I mean she betrayed one of my bros Syper and took Sorrow from us! She deserves this. I switch chats often since Rvx and Syper are chatting in the main groupchat. Its most likely that Koe and Tobu will betray us so its the best move to keep some distance. In the main groupchat, we decide to start calling and i hear Syper say those reliving and comforting words , "Guys we should play criminality."

The boys stay on call for hours on end. It became a routine after Rvx broke up with Melk. Since she wasnt there taking up Rvx's time nor energy Vix and Syper had more time to talk with him. Mostly Vix. Vix and Rvx had more alone time when Syper was the only one stuck in a relationship. Then after they were all free from their cuffs. This type of routine goes on for weeks, months. They wake up and just talk with their best friends who live miles away. However they were still connected. We should skip a few months ahead, to get away from this npc routine.

             5 MONTHS LATER (Jan 2023)
Sofi and Melk are no longer relevant In Rvx's and Sypers lives. Though the thought of them sometimes pops up in their mind they ignore it. They can now focus on their greatest friends and only them. Some little things remind them of their past lovers. For some reason the boys now often act more affectionate. But still cant admit those feelings that started growing in September for eachother. Anyhow when they do affectionate things like tell eachother "Take care" , "Stay Safe" , "Please drink some water" , and of course their favorite, "Gosh I love you." Those little things remind them of their past relationship. Especially with Rvx since Melk was his first lover. No conversation of Sypers flash and Vixtens "I love you" has been discussed. Anyhow over the months they've been waiting patiently for the day they can meet up. They will be meeting in a few days and well they plan on confessing their feelings. They hope that their friendship wont be ruined. They'll be meeting in germany. Now lets see how they're doing.

Sypers POV
im currently on call with my best bros. Gosh I just love talking to them ive been on call with them for months now. Just me and my bros.. meeting up.. yup. I tell them how im so excited to meet up with them soon often. But really words to describe how excited I am. I have most of my things packed and ready to go. Im leaving Romania in a day . I believe Rvx is leaving Norway today. I believe hes as excited as I am. "Well guys Mom wants me to help her pack and then were leaving!" Rvx says with his eyes sparkling. "AHHH we're finally going to meet up soon." Vixten says eagerly. "Well, Ill try to call you guys when im at the hotel! Love yall" "Alright Travel safe!" I tell him. He leaves the call and its just me and Vix. Usually when its just two people in a call the first seconds consist of this strange awkwardness. Hopefully it isnt like this when we meet up. I ask Vix if he wants to play Criminality and his voice goes back to this eager tone. Its comforting to hear him talk. I turn off my camera to smile . Im a bit embarrassed to show them my smile. Its apart of my weakness. They'll probably see it soon. Me and Vix play criminality until he decides to go to bed. I cant sleep at all.

Chapter 5 tomorrow...  IM AT HOMECOMING WITH MELK AND SHES HOLDING ME AT GUNPOINT TO WRITE Banner of this amazing view of homecoming i have because melk deleted my entire storage.. Was with her the whole day she's getting kinda boring to hang out with😒next thing ik shes gonna make me into a furry and say "This is us"