TWO

"They're sending us to a fucking boarding school."  Raymond told Theo angrily, running his hands through his hair. Theo rubbed his fingers at his temples, clearly focusing. "Think about the plus side. We get to go out on weekends and every month we get a week off." Theo finally said, sitting back in his chair.

Raymond felt like he would explode. "But we're stuck at a school with rich ass people who only care about themselves." He said. "Do you hear yourself?" Theo asked, raising an eyebrow. Raymond ignored him. It was three in the morning and they had to drive to the school in an hour. The school included Bible studies, dormitories, and sex. Lots of sex. At least for the people who didn't study the Bible of course.

•|•|•

Raymond and Theo arrived at the school, dressed in the uniform. A white dress shirt and black pants. Another limo showed up after there's and out walked a girl. She had wavy medium length brown hair, a good facial structure, big breasts that peaked slightly out of her shirt, and other nice features. She was wearing the feminine version of the boys's uniforms; white dress shirt tucked into a short black skirt. She had glasses too, thin frames black ones that fit her perfectly.

Theo noticed her first and nudged Raymond. Raymond looked over and studied her slowly before making eye contact with her. Her hazel eyes immediately caught his attention. He quickly turned when he realized someone else was standing in front of the three. His eyes were warm and wrinkled. He was wearing a nice tux and nice dress shoes too.

"Raymond. Theo. Melissa." He nodded at the three. So that is her name. Raymond thought. Melissa looked at Raymond and studied him. He had tough gray eyes broad shoulders. You could actually see the muscles running up and down his arms. Melissa went to looking at Theo. He had a nicer look. He had dark brown hair with a nice body. Melissa began to wonder what was under her clothes.

Raymond caught her staring at Theo and him and winked at her quickly. "I'm Mr. Hayes, your principal and headmaster. I'm glad you're all here at once because you're all roommates. All three of you also have the same classes so if any of you need help, you can help each other. Your dorm is in Room 409. You all have separate rooms of course but your rooms are connects to one living room and kitchen. You also have a guest room in case any family visits. Welcome to the Academy. "

For the next three hours, the Principal gave them a tour of the school and the dormitories. He also showed them around the part of the city they'd be able to travel to within ten minutes. The three went to their dorm and went into their rooms. They got to have a stylist decorate their rooms personally and have their own person style get picked out. Raymond's room had a huge bed with dark red curtains. He had chains lining his bedposts and dark grey bed covers.

Theo's room had a king sized bed as well, but he had bookshelves and a desk near a window. He thought it was perfect.

Melissa's room was the best one of them all. Even she had a king sized bed, but hers had wooden bedposts. She had a walk in closet with floor to cieling windows and a desk. She also had pictures of her family and her hung up around her room. Her walls were painted a grey and she loved it. Her bed covers were a lavender color.

Raymond watching as Melissa unbuttoned her top, forgetting her door was open. As soon as she noticed him staring, she shut the door. Raymond smirked, knowing she'd beg for him at some point.