FOUR

Melissa's day was great. The next morning after she had slept with Raymond was amazing. Raymond had kissed her in front of Theo once, and one more time in front of some other students. She knew for a fact things were strictly sex but she wanted more.

Maybe not from Raymond, but she wanted a real boyfriend.

Over the next few days she focused on school work, ignoring Raymond. Theo, on the other hand, was really hard to ignore. Theo had walked into class with his shirt rolled up past his elbows, showing off his forearms. He had sat next to Melissa, occasionally glancing at her just to see her staring.

She wasn't the only one. Across the classroom was Leah, the school's biggest slut. Leah had her fingers inside of her, imagining that they were Theo's fingers instead. She stifled her moans really well until her boyfriend realized what she was doing.

They had walked out of the classroom, everyone knowing what they were doing. Melissa loved to be underneath guys during sex, so people thought she was a submissive. Little did they know it was the opposite. Melissa found more pleasure in fucking people than being fucked.

She may be a masochist, but she was also something else. Something people should be afraid of.

Melissa's POV:

I took my pencil into the right corner of my mouth and bit on it slightly. I stared down at my exams, wishing I had studied. I glanced up, and met eyes with Theo. He was taking the test across from me. A light blush slowly creeped onto my face and I looked back at the exams.

"It's okay. I don't get it either, and I've been studying for the last week." Theo whispered to me, his deep yet soft voice sending a slight shiver down my spine. I just smiled at him. Once I finished my exams, Theo walked up to me. I gulped and started walking out of the classroom quicker. "Melissa! Wait!" He said, jogging to catch up to me. Once we were out of the classroom, he looked at me with worried eyes. I found myself staring into his brown eyes, entranced.

"Are you okay?" He asked, studying my face. I looked away quickly. "Yeah, I'm fine."