|| EPILOGUE ||

Ap•pren•tice
/əˈpren(t)əs/
noun
noun: apprentice; plural noun: apprentices
A young person being trained to do a skilled job by a qualified person inorder to learn a trade or profession for a recognize period.

~~~~~

05/23

Currently, I'm thinking to myself; "What's the point of writing a letter to a dead person?"  Normally, I'd have an answer for every question. However, I can't even think at the moment. I'm merely just writing whatever's in my mind currently. Ever since you've left this world, everything suddenly changed so quickly.

The mansion is.. quiet. When I walk through the halls, I don't hear you playing away on your piano. I don't hear anything in general. The silence is slowly starting to drive me insane. It's not the same without you, Sister. I can barely walk past your room at this point. Everytime I'm outside your doorway, I can see how much dust your room has collected for the past couple of days.

I wish you were here so desperately. The whole world misses you. I know how you were always jealous of me for being more popular when it came to fame, but everyone is still talking about you. Your best friend, Alice, even drew a whole portrait in memorial of you. And you're now with the other Wilde's in the Grand Hall. It hurts when I look at you, because you still had a whole life ahead of you. What hurts me more is the fact that you could have lived longer if I only...

..I just miss you, Sasha. But now, you can have the rest you deserve.