Prologue - Into the MLP Multiverse

If one wants to look at the My Little Pony world from a more universal point of view, they will see a big mess. That's it. The entire universe of My Little Pony is nothing but a huge, confusing mix of alternate timelines, universes, mirror dimensions, and other crazy things that give a real good look into what our beloved Equestria could be is things went just slightly differently in the past. And as challenging as it might be to get a real good look at all these alternatives, it really is worth the effort to try and understand them.

This mix is known as the MLP Multiverse. And even though it seems overcrowded and messed up, never judge a book by its cover. If you go past the layer of insanity that most people see when they look at the MLP Multiverse, you will find timelines full of dynamic characters, insanely different circumstances on our planet, and so many new fanfiction playgrounds, the ideas will start flowing and you won't even have time to get them down on paper. But even this isn't the core of the MLP Multiverse. 

I think that the real way that makes the alternate timelines truly stand out is the lessons they teach. In my personal fanfiction ideas, I always try to include morals and messages I myself stand by. But honestly, Equestria can be kind of bland, while these alternate timelines introduce more things like hardship, disaster, war, and the timeless lesson of how small actions can lead to big, often disastrous events. And as depressing and negative all these messages may seem, it is important to understand them, because not even Equestria is perfect. It may seem like our own lives and worlds are perfect too, but they simply aren't. There will always be war, hunger, poverty and other things that we can't and shouldn't exclude from our lives. If you are just willing to open up and look at the bigger picture, and think of all the people in your world, and all the timelines in the MLP Multiverse, you will have a more elevated point of view on the world and will be able to do so much more to make it a better place. 

So please, rather than ignoring the depressing topics in the MLP Multiverse that I want to explore with you in this fanfiction, try to understand them. And forgive me for my imperfect writing and carrying over of this message in the following chapters. Please enjoy!