𝟓• 𝐂𝐫𝐚𝐳𝐲 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐨𝐬!•

Enjoy the long update again!
BECAUSE IT'S MY BIRTHDAY >>😎♥️

   Enjoy the long update again! BECAUSE IT'S MY BIRTHDAY >>😎♥️

                            ~Manik~

                       ~Manik~

After coming back from sickbay, we three guys strolled towards the cafeteria. And as soon we entered, students paced towards the door, thrusting Each-other harshly terrified.

A smirk appeared on my face automatically, watch their terrifying state, which made me proud on myself.

I love how I'm ruling over them.

I don't want anyone to take advantage of my flaws, I never want to scare of hurt someone, they themselves stared getting terrified form
me, that is unknown to me, but nevertheless it helps me. I'm used to it now, and I hate it now whoever disobey me. And Also being the son of the trustees helps too, I hare the fact my father made me like this, only learned it from him.

"I'll go get the food, tell me your menu" I spoke out, eying at both of the guys.

"I'll just have chicken burger with a coke" vivaan replied before pulling the chair he placed his butt over there.

"And for me 2 veg puffs, 1 chicken burger, some fries and a coke Would be enough" Ahaan told me with shrugg of his shoulders I glared at him before willingly eyes, he ignored my look and joined Vivaan.

"Since when you are on hunger strike" i mocked him, hearing his menu.

He doesn't get food at home or what?

"Bro, I didn't have any breakfast" he reasoned, with a sheepish grin, though I know he would have eaten that same amount of food only, if he had breakfast too.

Shaking my head in disbelief I walked to the counter, seeing me the students pushed themselves move aside immediately, knowing who I'm.

Ahh! Feels so good.

But I frowned when I noticed a girl still standing there, she still hadn't seen me, maybe that's why. Or else who has the audacity to go against me.

So I told her to leave, expecting she would run away hearing my voice, But to my surprise she answered me back.