46> Love in the air

I apologise for not postings, I'm dealing with a lot of personal issues it's hard, I'm not in right state of mind to write, but this chapter was written already so I have to edit a bit..

So here is goes thank you everyone for your support..

The sky turned blue, there was no sign of sun till now indicating it might rain today , the cold wind turned the atmosphere cold, the sound of birds felt music to the ears

Nandini turned and snuggled to her boyfriend, who immediately pulled her closer as much as possible, he fluttered his eyes as his alarms rang in his phone, He rubbed his eyes and checked the time it was 7 in the morning he yawned.

As yesterday he spent the night with his baby girl, as she didn't let him go, clinging to him like a baby, And he didn't have the heart to leave her. He stared at her and she was snoring lightly indicating she's in deep sleep.

"My sunshine" He whispered and kissed her forehead before covering her with the blanket, as it was the time of winters he didn't want her to catch more cold. She's already dealing with cough and sneezing.

"Rose wake up baby" He whispered in her ear stroking her cheek with affection, he placed his lips on her cheek, sliding down till her neck, he didn't want to wake her up but they had an exam, it was Manik's last exam. His year was ending.

Nandini scrunched her face, hiding her face in his neck, groaning slightly as she didn't want to leave the warm bed. She clutched the blanket close to her neck, sleeping again.

"Rose we have an exam wake-up baby girl" He said tapping her cheeks, Nandini opened her eyes slowly and made a crying face as sometime she hate to go school.

"I feel cold I don't want to leave my warm bed and you" She complaint to him he Chuckled, kissed her forehead he got up moved away from her, she groaned trying to pull him back, he have noticed she behaves like a baby when she is sick or on periods she demand all his attention and he's gladly give her.

"Wake up, I'm leaving for my house, I'll meet you directly at school, Alright Rose" He said, wearing his shoes, setting his hair looking at the mirror.

"Exam yaad hai na Maan" She asked him in hoarse voice rubbing her eyes, Manik smiled at her adorable sight, he smiled at the nickname she have have given him he leaned over her and rubbed his nose with her before placing a kiss on her chapped lips.

"Obviously itni unique way, you made me remember all of my answers Rose" He whispered teasing her as she recalled how she told him with each right answer he can kiss her anywhere and he was eager to do so and gave all the answers right.

Which turned out to be a mini heavy make-out session between them, but they stopped as he didn't want to make her tired neither she wanted as they both had exams.

"Mein jaun baby" He asked her all ready to leave, Nandini nodded in no pout sadly, he sighed, cupped her face and kissed her both cheeks she smiled at him.