𝟯𝟲> 𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗶𝘀 𝗶𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗮𝗶𝗿

Hello there! I'm back with another chapter, tbh I didn't wanted to post as the target was not completed but I did because it's incorrect for those who do votes and comment.

And it's very disheartening and demotivating to see 1k readers on the chapter but the vote count is not even 300, and the comments I get are just from 10 to 20 people.

Silent readers how much time it takes to just press the start button, and one like comments, only 5 to 10 minutes I guess or less then that.

And we take more time to write the chapter delivered it so you guys can enjoy, but in return what am I getting for putting up my So much hard work in the story, when I don't even get the response I deserve?

Instead of this I should have posted my story on another platform where alteast I will get earn for my hard work.

I have an idea some readers are shy and don't know not to comment, y'all have to just express how was the chapter that's all there is no rocket science.

To be honest I'm done with this giving lecture everyday, I'm just gonna complete this story on few chapters ASAP.

This was going to be my favorite chapter, I was excited to share it, but let it be!.

Anyways to allow those lovely readers who do comment and vote I genuinely appreciate it, thank you so much for the love and the motivation you guys give me..

NehaPurohit2012 AnmolTiwari1 heyitspragya
sony_292002 parimala94 Ishitanimade4 isharai16 dilarshiya sugarxlove kappushekhawat

Drop out your Inline comments >>✨👀

Manik stopped in front of her class, Nandini peeked inside to see her English teacher, Nandini scowled and hid with Manik, and he frowned at her

"What you wanted to take the class so badly now you are hiding seriously?" Manik asked, obscured by her acts.

"Because I'm late for her class and she's is so annoying she'll scold me so badly if I get inside" Nandini informed him trying to look at Anna from the class.

"She won't when I'm beside you, and from now on no one will even dare to raise their voice in front of you," He told her, turning towards her and cupping her face affectionately, Nandini stared at him with her black orbs.

"I think you should use the benefits of being my girlfriend Rose" He teased her with a wink flicking her nose with his index finger.

"I would love to get the benefits being the bad boy's girl" She replied nonchalantly enveloped her arms around his neck.