44> Her Home

The silence was spread at the gym area, as both Vivaan and Manik didn't know how to start the conversation. The fight that occurred between them was the first ever quarrel they had, as both were seated on the floor leaning their back to the wall.

"Why did you hide this from me vivaan, didn't you trust me enough? I thought we were stronger then this but you disappointed me, what were you even thinking" Manik let out breaking the silence and scowled at him, curling his hand in fist.

"Look Manik I never wanted to hide, don't you know me I always had share all my secrets with you, but this time Anna was involved and she didn't wanted to let you know she was scared of your reaction, I was just protecting her" He clarified letting out his side as well, Manik gave him a glare.

"You were protecting her, and what about our friendship V? You guys involved my girlfriend in this as well, I know she hid it because Anna is her best friend but it hurted me, my important people are hiding things from me., And Anna why she is scared if I found out about you both" He said furiously running his hand through his hair.

"I'll apologize for that bro, but she was scared of your reaction and you did react the way she thought, but trust me I'll make sure to keep her happy, she is your sister but now she is the girl who I love the most, you know me I would never hurt her." He said, assuring him as he looked at him.

"I reacted because I felt betrayed by you both" He clarified and deep down he knew that no one could be better than his best friend for his sister, and he was pleased.

"Oh really then if we would have told you, you would have reacted calmly to this?"

"Fine I would have been angry but not that much" He reasoned glaring at him, Vivaan chuckled.

"I'm glad that you guys are together but it's I don't think I'll be able to trust to guys the way I used to do, I'm so hurt by you guys, you took advantages of my belief on you guys, Nandini too, I'm not saying anything to her that doesn't mean I'm not hurt by her" He put out his point, as his face turned solemn, he sighed.

Vivaan agreed to his words but he was not at fault too he believe his one mistake was that he hide things from his best friend.

"Manik I get your point, and I'm apologising for it that I did this big thing for you, but you have to be at my place, I didn't intended to, what's my fault in this, I'm stuck between you and Anna, just like nandini" He expressed staring at him.

"Tum dono bhai behno ke beech me hum phas rahe hai" 

"Shut up asshole, fine I'm happy that you guys are together alright." Manik said it out before taking a deep breath as a slight smile made its way to his face comprehending his point.

"Finally mere kaan taras gaye thay to hear this" Vivaan scowled at him, Manik slapped his back playfully before taking him in a brotherly hug, Which Vivian reciprocates with a grin on his face. .

As the broke apart from the hug, they stopped Anna standing there with a solemn face, she was guilty for hiding it from her own brother but she was scared of his reaction and in that she didn't realize that It might hurt him, but at the end she did feel that.

"I'm sorry Manik" She apologized as her eyes turned Misty she fiddled with her fingers anxiously, she glanced at him.

"Come here" Manik affirmed her with a smile opening his arms, she cried like a baby before running into his embrace, Manik tapped her head and pecked her head.

"It's okay, but next time no secret understood, I'll never forgive both of you then." He warned both of them as his face turned into a seriousness, Anna bobbed her head in yes Manik smiled and wiped her tears. He took her hand placed into vivaan's hand giving them approval.