Purposes.

• Dedicated to My brave firedog~

I was huddled against my litter mates, prodding my mums belly for a spot to suckle. Suddenly, I was lifted by hands. Cold, Furless hands that grasped me by my belly uncomfortably. I yelped and whimpered for my mum, but nobody came to my rescue. I whined a little louder, and it ended in a shrill 'yip!' eventually, my mum's teeth clasped around my scruff, and I was lifted out of the cold hands, and back into the warmth of my siblings.

It seemed as if the weeks flew by, because soon, I was cradled in human hands and carried out the door, to a loud, metal animal. The inside smelled faintly of smoke and cologne. When the metal animal began to move, there was a series of bumps, before we rested at a strange place, made of smooth rock, nd it had a HUGE metal animal inside it! This one was different in many ways. Well, obviously, it was bigger....and it was grey instead of blue, like the first one. This one was shiny, though, and it had many humans rushing around it, giving it a bath with these long things with spiky hairs at the end...the human called their attention, they rinsed it off, and began to crowd around me, muttering something in that strange language of theirs.

I was more than happy to get to know their scents, and when they pet me, it made me want to jump up and lick their faces, which I was also happy to do. After a few minutes, the pets stopped, and they turned their attention to the lead human. They began to shout out single words, the leader repeated on by the pronunciation of 'fire' he drabbled on about something, ane the group rose their hands into the air. He smiled, looked down at me, and repeated the word 'fire'.

----------------------------------------------------------------•••••••-----------------------------------------------------

Ok...explinationz!!

Basically, he is a firedog. Chekilsylvakian German shepherd puppy, purebred. I thought it would be nice to keep in the fact that they have black and white vision, and can only see blues and greens or something....so that would be why the fire truck is Grey. -w- obvious, I know...anyway, they were debating on what to call him, and settled on 'fire' because he has a fiery spirit, and whenever there is a fire, and someone shouts fire, fire will run to the fire truck. Yes. BEEE CONFUSEDDDD ~OoO~