DIDN'T PLANNED TO MEET YOU (EP-1)

???: Your were never good from starting how can you believe that i love you,i just wanted to fuck you that's it
Krissy: how can you say this i gave you my all and now you are leaving me like this we fucking had same tattoos and i know you are not like this please let's just solve the matter please don't leave me!!
The man showing his neck that he removed his tattoo which they got together on last summer indicating that was end of their relationship.As soon as he was gone she started crying in mess her tears got mixed with rain which was dripping heavily.
She was walking barefoot on the road after some time she stopped in front of a tattoo shop. The shop where she first met him,the shop where she got her tattoo with him.
The guy inside the shop was staring at her,he was just lost in the eyes of the girl who have tears in her eyes . She was standing totally messed up tears in her eyes as she enters the shop she just sat there and didn't speak a word. The owner of the shop was her best friend Cassie. She was so worried about her, she kind of assumed what must have happened with her. The guy was just standing there observing every single action of the girl.
Krissy: Cassie i want a favour from you.
Cassie: yeah,sure but first tell me what happened??
Krissy: you know this guy who i was dating he just broke up with me.
Cassie: i know he was bullshit from the starting he don't deserve you.
Krissy: moreover he told me that he just wanted to fuck me that's all.
Cassie: i just wanted to rip his brain apart he is useless .
The tatted guy with well built up body staring at her like he will pierce through her body listening her every single thing carefully
Cassie: I am caught up with a customer i know you wanted to remove that tattoo,so he will help you with that
Krissy: How the fuck you know what i wanted you are truly a mind reader stop working at the tattoo studio.
Cassie: Bitch you should go know stop saying cheesy lines, i know how much pain you are in.
Krissy: okay mam i am going!!!!!

Later in the studio

???: Do you wanna get a new tatt after removing this lily tattoo.
Krissy was just lost in his eyes as soon as she saw him, his tattoos were screaming the words he want to say.
???: You will fell in love if you keep staring me with those eyes sweetheart.
Krissy: oh sorry!! I guess i want to have a new tattoo.
???: So what's your name sweetheart.
Krissy: stop calling me sweetheart, my name is Krissy.
??? Well my name is jungkook and i am not gonna stop calling sweetheart i like that teased face of yours.
Krissy: you so annoying.
Jungkook: ok ok tell me do you wanna have a new tattoo??
Krissy: umm.. i just want a butterfly tattoo instead of that.
Jungkook: so where do you like that tattoo to be made hips , back or anywhere else??
Krissy: anywhere you like to make.
Jungkook: I'll have to take permission then cause i feel like to make that tattoo on your chest.
Krissy: you think it will look good??
(in a seducing tone)
Jungkook: more than good sweetheart.
Krissy was on cloud 9 at that time everytime he says sweetheart but somehow she was nervous and jungkook saw that nervousness.
Jungkook: just hold my shirt and look in my eyes.

Krissy pov
As soon as he started creating that butterfly tattoo i didn't felt a single pain i was just mesmerized by his dark orbs filled with galaxy it was like you can see all the stars in his eyes. The tattoos on him makes me more vulnerable.
(End of Krissy pov)

Krissy: Are you new here?? Cassie didn't told me that she employed a part timer
Jungkook: No i am not new here the ,thing is that i just work here at night so yeah, and don't talk now sweetheart you will get in trouble.
( I just had a breakup wtf i am doing his deep voice is making me shiver down to my spine)
As soon as he saw her shivering he smirked
Krissy was dead at this point of time
Jungkook: it's done you can have a look in the mirror

                                                                The artwork done by him

( I just had a breakup wtf i am doing his deep voice is making me shiver down to my spine)As soon as he saw her shivering he smirked Krissy was dead at this point of time Jungkook: it's done you can have a look in the mirror                       ...

While Krissy was admiring his creation, jungkook was taking glimpse of her in the mirror the way she is touching the area where the butterfly 🦋has been made and that's what making him fucking hard.
As soon as Krissy turn back to see jungkook there eyes locked each other it was like the whole world has disappeared and only they are living.
Jungkook: so i feel like this won't be your last time visiting me you probably want to see me more.
Krissy: i feel like to tease you now by not giving my phone no.
As Krissy was going outside of his studio he grabbed her hand and made her face him
Jungkook: Sweetheart i don't think i will be able to sleep if you do like this to me don't make me miserable.
As Krissy was gonna speak a familiar voice hits her ear.
It was non other than ...

(Writer pov)
I know there will be many grammatical mistakes all over the story sorry for that and this ff will be kind of short cause i poured my all devotion in 1 ep so i can't help with that i hope u guys like this as much as I do for now beyeyye!!
And make guesses who will be that familiar voice