WEIRD POINT (EP-4)

There's always a point where we doubt our relationship like what turn will it take and how it is supposed to end or start nobody knows and nobody is willing to find out those starting or ending points they both are the most pointless things in the world it may start with happiness but ends with having full stop or a colon in the end.

Suddenly a loud banging on door make they snap out of the moment.Krissy changed into her clothes and walked to the door and she was shocked by seeing the person who was standing in front of her.She wasn't expecting anyone at this hour but guess what who showed up his fuckin brother who is drunk and half asleep. Jungkook after seeing his brother grabbed him and put that sleepy human being on the couch.

----------MOMENT OF SILENCE IN THE WHOLE ROOM-----------

they kept staring at each other like nobody knows how their life is gonna change. Will it change in a good or a bad way. Who knows what happens afterall love and life both is unpredictable and we are just a little muse of that unpredictable things.

Jungkook: so are we gonna stare at each other like this or i should eat you right now in front of your brother huh?
Krissy: you literally lost your mind you know that?
Jungkook: of course i lost my mind to see you other night in my bedroom sitting like a sex goddess.
Krissy: you literally have a way to open your flithy mouth everytime.
Jungkook: only for you sweetheart.
Krissy: now get your ass here and clean up the mess you made in my kitchen.
Jungkook: well well it's my kitchen too i have marked me and you on that slab over there don't you think so?
Krissy: well well mr. Jeon jungkook you have your own damn kitchen imprint yourself there not here(in a teasing manner)
Jungkook: I'll make you imprint on every god damn places in this city.
Krissy: again your flithy mouth.

Jungkook: blah blah.....
After debating like this they cleaned the kitchen, Krissy went to wash up and jungkook just lying on the bean bag observing the portraits she had in the living room.
Her brother sobering up and found himself surrounded by a unfamiliar face.
[Well her brother name is mike]
Mike: what the actual fuck i am doing here and who the fuck are you in my sister's house?!!!.
Jungkook: so atleast you remember that this is your sister house.
Mike: I'll fucking kill you if you do anything to my sister.
Jungkook: your sister is already sucking my cock what the fuck are you talking about?!!
Mike: no she can't do that she my sister you know what you just fucking get lost from here.
Krissy appears in middle of their conversation.
Jungkook: just fuckin tell him that you sucked my cock.
Mike: tell me you didn't.
Krissy: will you guys just shut your fucking mouth.
They both got silent as both of them know that krissy in angry mood is a bad sign so her brother silently left the house without looking in his sister's eyes. But jungkook on the other side made her sit on his lap.
Jungkook: sweetheart why you so angry???
Krissy: no it's just my mood swings i guess early period signs.
Jungkook: don't worry I'll cuddle you.
Krissy: jungkook,what does this all mean?.
Jungkook: it means we are slowly drifting.
Krissy: drifting?
Jungkook: in each other.
Krissy: ok so go and work your ass off now casie will screw you up buddy.
Jungkook: fuck buddies
Krissy: fuck you man
Jungkook: what you waiting for sweetheart.
There never ending bickering continues and Krissy dragged jungkook out of her place.

Krissy pov
I don't know if i am doing the correct thing it's still messed up my mind is still not in the place but this man jungkook i swear this man ignites my inner devilish self which nobody did in my long history of dating not so long only 3 guy i have never been like this i makes me not to play that innocent girl and be who ever i wanted to be i don't think so this will last a long as i also think about us as a fuck buddies like we only fucked each other for one time but i didn't get enough of him i am sure he didn't too. Jungkook is a type of a guy which is obviously unhealthy for my desires i don't know what he will do to me if i let him control over myself. I pretend that we didn't did anything let's see what he will do. But firstly i need to get some air it's suffocating here.

End of Krissy pov....

After existing her apartment she left to the nearby Starbucks to get caffeinated to get ofof her mind from jungkook but did it help no it didn't cause fate never let's go he was sitting inside the cafe sipping his iced americano seems like he is also fighting with his mind. But suddenly he caught her off guard while looking outside of the café their eyes met each other just like that night when she was crying outside the studio but this it is different. It's them staring at each other with full of curiosity and confusion in their minds . The whole moment was surreal.
And then Krissy chooses to enter the café her eyes looks like she is challenging herself. Ordering herself iced americano and sitting in front of jungkook as she owned that seat. Jungkook on the other side watching every moment of her with a wicked smile all over his face. Krissy breaking the silence.
Krissy: i sometimes wonder what goes on your mind with that bitchy smirk of yours.
Jungkook: sweetheart if you knew what goes on my mind while looking at you.
I am half sure you will ran away but knowing you i think you will happily do it.
Krissy: tell me what you think??
Jungkook: i tell you someday else. Well why you are here ?
Krissy: i am sipping my coffee here can't you see huh.
Jungkook: or trying to seduce me. If you are doing that i bet you are winning.
Krissy: i am glad i am winning.
Krissy: so i wanna meaning to ask you that what are we really are.
Jungkook: i told you just fuck buddies.
Krissy: are you really doing this?
Jungkook: yes i am.
Krissy: you know what just play with my feelings too i don't mind.
Jungkook: i like to play ask from Cassie.
Krissy: you surely a asshole.
Jungkook: yes sweetheart i am can't change tho.
Suddenly Krissy gets a call from a unknown and somehow it changes the atmosphere around her .

Okok so i am procastinating a lot lol so i am gonna make some change in the story writing so be tuned for that let's meet next month when i am free from my exams till then enjoy this one i was on a verge of making this one sad but i didn't just six more episode till then keep reading it