YOU AND ME AREN'T MEANT TO BE (EP-2)

Everyone has a dark past even tho they think they will be able to overcome it and move on but some people lives with their dark past everyday.
Jungkook: Sweetheart i don't think i will be able to sleep if you do like this to me don't make me miserable.
As Krissy was gonna speak a familiar voice hits her ear.
It was non other than her step mother her voice sound like a drug addict at this point of rate. Krissy was just stood there stunned as fear of her stepmother was taking her life jungkook was shocked as her skin was turning pale.
Jungkook: Krissy what happened to you!!!!!!
Her stepmom talking to Cassie about Krissy and Cassie exactly knows which type of mother she is so simply she just lies to krissy's mother.
Cassie: she came to my store in afternoon after that i haven't saw her neither she contacted me.
Krissy's stepmom: that bitch never listens mine i am not gonna find a fuckin 20 year old girl she can bring her ass on her own.
As her stepmom steps out from the store cassie rushes to jungkook studio where Krissy was lying on the sofa and jungkook sitting by her side trying to wake her up.
Cassie: WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK HAPPENED HERE??!!!!
jungkook: (in a confused tone) i don't know i was talking to her and suddenly she heard some sort of voice and got paled she was so scared then i lied down her to sofa and rubbed her skin but she wasn't waking up.
Cassie: i guess she had a anxiety attack.
Jungkook: why just over a voice she heard?
Cassie: you don't butt your face in her problems and give me the anxiety pills which you take.
Jungkook: okay but you need to tell me after that what's the matter.
Cassie: ok!!
After that when jungkook gave her the pills Cassie told him about her stepmom.
Cassie: it was her stepmom voice, she is really scared of her stepmom. Her stepmom used to beat her up to death when she gets angry and she is a drug addict i can't tell you more cause it's so deep and i also know you can relate to this most in this whole world but it's Krissy choice whether she wanna tell you the whole thing or not.
Jungkook: i know, i will not ask further more.
Cassie: yeah!!
Krissy was in good condition but still scared.
Krissy: IS SHE STILL THERE PLEASE TAKE ME FAR AWAY FROM HER I AM ALREADY IN PAIN PLEASE I CAN'T!!!
Jungkook: Krissy calm down she is gone, me and Cassie are here you don't need to worry i won't let anybody to touch just see in my eyes and wear my jacket you are cold.
Krissy was feeling sudden relief when she was seeing his eyes, he has the power to take away her fears and pain just by one look, the way he caress her skin ,the way his lips moves ,the way he carefully places her on the sofa ,the way he respects her, the way he makes her drool over him these thoughts were all over Krissy's mind forgetting all her pains. Suddenly she woke up from her imagination.
Krissy: i think i have to go i can't stay here.
Jungkook: why can't you stay here you will get in trouble just stay in my house for just one night i can't leave you like this.
Cassie: yeah Krissy you can go with him if you want to i will not go home cause my boyfriend and me is busy tonight.

(author pov: u guys should put aside your dirty mind they are going to find some restaurants so that they can work there also on weekends).

As Krissy and jungkook was going to his house jungkook was constantly looking at her and confirming about her condition.
Jungkook: Cassie told me why you were scared she didn't told full story but only said about stepmom.
Krissy: i am gonna kill her why she told you.
Jungkook: it's not her fault i only forced her to tell me what happened and you don't need worry i kinda relate to your situation.
Krissy: so what happened with you??
Jungkook: so my father is kind of a sex offender i think i don't need to further explain this.
Krissy: i really don't need the explanation ahead it's okay (patting his back).
Jungkook: we finally reached.
Krissy: your home is at a walking distance from your studio that's nice.
Jungkook: yeah Cassie was my neighbour a long time ago and after that she changed her house but she didn't changed her tattoo studio and i will be forever grateful for that.
Krissy: that's sweet.
Jungkook: shall we get inside my house i am feeling so hot right now.
Krissy: okay!!!!
Jungkook's room appearance

Krissy: okay!!!!                                                         Jungkook's room appearance

Krissy was just shocked by looking his room.
Krissy: do you worship some sort of aesthetician??.
Jungkook: yes, her name is Krissy.
Krissy: bitch fuck you this bed is so fucking comfy.
Jungkook: so let's just fuck here then.
Krissy: bitch i didn't meant it.
Jungkook was gone to take shower while Krissy was exploring his room and then his kitchen caught her eyes his kitchen it was so beautifully organized his pics while making different kind of foods was pasted on the refrigerator. She was just so shocked that he can cook food also.
Jungkook was observing her from a distance.
Jungkook: sweetheart i can cook you also on bed if you want.
Krissy was now facing jungkook water dripping from his wet and messy hair he was leaning at the wall making her feel miserable.
Krissy: y--ou......should..put your clothes on.
Jungkook: i sleep naked baby what will you do now.
Krissy: stfu put your clothes on i am gonna sleep now bye!!
Jungkook: i can see your blushed face sweetheart don't go to bed hungry I'll make some food for you.
As jungkook was making her food Krissy's eyes were on kitchen only the way he is making food only in a wrapped towel.
Jungkook: here you go miss your creamy sphagetti.
Krissy: why tf it's so tasty duh fuck it.
Krissy quickly finished her food and changed her clothes with jungkook's clothes.
Jungkook: you look huge in my clothes so i am gonna sleep on floor you can sleep at bed.
Krissy: but it's your bed i can sleep at floor.
Jungkook: don't nag too much or else i will sleep on bed.
Krissy: okay okay !!!!

NEXT MORNING

Krissy was woke up but didn't found jungkook as there was a note written in a beautiful writing saying " i am goin for work you can have your breakfast i have made some waffles and there are croissants in the fridge you can have them as well bye sweetheart"
Krissy: does he knows what he is doing with me fuck it.
As she finishes her food and changed her clothes she left the house and peeked in jungkook studio there he was talking to a girl just like he was talking to her Krissy was really jealous at this point of rate but she couldn't hear a single word what she was saying to jungkook after some time she saw jungkook crying she felt a urged to barge into the room slap that girl for making him cry but something unexpected happened......

(Writer's pov)
This time i feel like i have made a good storyline and again there will grammatical mistakes sorry for that but can you guys guess what unexpected thing will happen??
I feel like i should have made a intro about characters what do you guys think tell me in comment section bye for now!!!