SWEET NOTHING (EP-3)

People aren't always sweet they are like that sour patch candy the sugary coating around the candy making it sour and when that sourness is gone then it shows the real taste of the candy.
As she finishes her food and changed her clothes she left the house and peeked in jungkook studio there he was talking to a girl just like he was talking to her Krissy was really jealous at this point of rate but she couldn't hear a single word what she was saying to jungkook after some time.
jungkook was crying she felt a urged to barge into the room slap that girl for making him cry but something unexpected happened,that girl who jungkook was happily talking to suddenly kissed him.krissy was shocked by that,she never knew that the guy who comforted her yesterday to make her feel like that she is the only one in this world would do such thing.
Krissy: why am I feeling betrayed we met yesterday only?
        i didn't knew a thing about him,why this is affecting?
Is this how i am supposed to end after the whole night?
Krissy ran away from there but jungkook was quick to realize that someone was there and that someone was non other than Krissy he left that girl.
He ran towards Krissy.
Isn't it unusual a man who just kissed a girl who he knows better than anyone but leaving her for the girl who he just met this isn't gonna end well.
After chasing her he finally got hold of her but the sight in front of their eyes was  not pleasant.
Krissy stepmother was so drunk standing in front of her apartment after seeing Krissy in front of her she grabbed her hair and tried to slap her but jungkook saved her from that slap and pushed her stepmother leaving her stepmother jungkook dragged Krissy in the apartment.
Krissy: wtf are you trying to do here?? I am not the type of girl who is gonna get played this time that was for only one time.
Jungkook: let's talk in your house don't scream here.
Krissy: what will you do if i ain't gonna stop and scream here only huh!
Jungkook pushing her at the wall and tracing her lips from left to right she knows she gonna lose this fucking game which she is playing but is he gonna stop,the answer is no.
Jungkook: sweetheart you will get really hard consequences.
(While looking straight into her eyes with that devil eyes)
She can sense the thoughts of him and Krissy was getting miserable for him.
She just gave him a peck on his lips but a smirk formed on jungkook smile and it turns into a hot makeout session.
She wraps her legs around jungkook tiny waist and both of them were kissing each other hard moans all around the hall of apartment. People were curious what is happening in the hall after seeing them they lost and told them to do this in a room.
Krissy: (in between the kiss) let's continue in my king sized bed
Pushing through the doors there wasn't a second they stopped kissing. They traveled all the rooms first in kitchen cause why not kitchen was favourite place of jungkook.
Do they crave for each other right now?
Yes
Do they know what's coming next?
No
Non of them know what's gonna happen after everything they are doing right now.
Jungkook putting Krissy on kitchen slab while making her moan.
Jungkook: do you know how worthy you are?
Krissy: so make me realize how worthy i am.
Jungkook: as u say sweetheart.
Kitchen was getting really Messier second by second,minute by minute jungkook leaving Krissy on chokehold the kitchen was echoing with moans.
Jungkook: (in between the rough kissing session) should I take this further more sweetheart I'll make sure u will be screaming my name all night😉.
Krissy: you really like fucking up with my mind don't you?
Jungkook: well i won't disagree but with that little mouth of yours you are making me insane.
Krissy: let's see what u got mr.jungkook
Jungkook roaming roaming around kitchen for a little while then he got his eyes on a pack of lollipop 🍭.
Krissy: what you gonna do with that huh?
Jungkook: do you mind if you suck into this and play with that.
Krissy grabbing the lollipop from his hand and devouring that strawberry flavour jungkook was in a guilt pleasure his erection were now answering him.
Jungkook: fuck that lollipop i am gonna fuck you now on that fucking kitchen slab of yours.
Putting Krissy's lollipop in his own mouth and just undressing her and putting his boner in and out in that very moment nobody thought of any consequences they were just living in that very moment nobody thinking of past not future there was just them in that moment and nothing else bothering them.
Krissy rhythmically moving her hips while jungkook was doing his thing, it's like they have no regrets of anything what they are doing, it's just what they do.
While making her lay on that slab jungkook slide that lollipop on her body making her leave small moans in between of that touch.
Krissy was contemplating the things which she is doing right now in her mind.
Will she regret what she is having right now?
Is jungkook trust worthy?
What should we call this relationship?
Suddenly Krissy pulled herself from jungkook and jungkook was just staring at her dumbfounded
Jungkook: what happened did i do something wrong or what?
Krissy: let's just stop here i am sorry for that i just can't really.
Jungkook: do you doubt yourself, do you really?
Krissy: it's not like that but we having this at really wrong time and you still didn't told who was that girl.
Jungkook: okay i should come clean so she was my ex.
Krissy: and you are here fucking with me like wtf do you think i am, do i look like your sex slave or what don't mess my mind jungkook you know i am already in great pain why are you doing this to me tell me why are you so silent!!
Jungkook: please trust me Krissy i will stop looking for her i will now focus on you.
Krissy: after seeing you kissing her like this is your last day on earth how should I trust you???!
Jungkook: you have to i won't make any mistake this time.

Suddenly a loud banging on door make they snap out of the moment.Krissy changed into her clothes and walked to the door and she was shocked by seeing the person who was standing in front of her.

Author's pov
So so after a long time huh i still feel like i have posted this story a day ago but it's been months i just feel paranoid these days and this story is making me feel good i hope you guys will love this episode next episode will be out soon!!
So who gonna end up behind that door any guesses??