This is wilddd

I 20 (M) — was in a 4 year long relationship with my ex 21 (F)

we met back in college at a party and i knew at that moment we instantly clicked— On our first date, everything seemed fine, almost perfect- we immediately got along and exchanged phone numbers. Although for some reason, there was an odd feeling about her, but I eventually shrugged it off, thinking that I was just overreacting. We started chatting very frequently, she was entertaining to talk to though, so we kept in contacting each other. fast forward to a few years i decided to propose to her— She accepted, leading to our wedding and happy congratulations from our families. the first few months were okay we were finding a house to move into so i recently have been more active on the internet finding a good place for us to live in but....— I found out about a friend of my wife who was a Real estate agent, so I managed to get in contact with them. They were awfully sketchy, but it was a very cheap price for a good house, so we bought it. Over all the house was perfect! 3 bed rooms and 2 bathrooms it was spacious and it has a beautiful terrace— It was a great house overall, so my wife and I were ecstatic when we got move into the house. I didn't suspect anything at first, and we were very satisfied with everything. but the problem started after we moved in— It was a sudden surprise but my wife suddenly had to work overtime a few days later after we moved in. It always lead to her coming back home during 12 am or so, and I felt worried for her— So I decided to follow her one day, I know it sounds weird, but curiosity and worry got the best of me. To my surprise her schedule was the same as usual she went to work at 2 and finally clocked out at 7 i was relieved and felt guilty for doubting her until— I realized she wasn't going back to the same route back to our house, it was the opposite way. I was confused, did she have a part time job that she didn't tell me or anything? I decided to continue following her out of hesitation— Once she stopped, I looked around at where she was at, the air smelled very tangy and sour, almost like a rotting corpse. i gagged at the putrid smell the body was emitting i covered my nose and mouth i was confused, why would my wife suddenly come here and discover a body? let alone her expression sent shivers all over me... she wasn't disgusted she seemed to enjoy looking at the disembodied corpse— I widened my eyes in shock, considering the fact I had just seen my wife smiling at the _disembodied_ bloody corpse. My body couldn't move an inch, it was like I was a frozen statue. She didn't notice me yet, as she knelt down, looking at the body with a large grin. I tried to back away slowly, but unfortunately for me, my elbow accidentally hit a trash can that made a loud noise. She turned her head towards me, her eyes widened in surprise, meanwhile I— I tried to run away as fast as I could, I happened to have stumbled on the car she had used to get to the location, which she surprisingly left unlocked with the keys inside, so I rushed inside and tried to start the engine, panicked as I could hear her footsteps getting closer and closer to the car. Without a moment of hesitation my body still shaking from the shock, i quickly drove off i went to a nearby hotel I didn't want to go back home, words cannot express what i felt who knows what she'll do to me knowing i found out her secret.......

After checking into the room, I immediately tried to think of what had happened earlier, and also trying to calm myself down. In a short story, I had figured out that my wife was not working overtime, but had been.. murdering people or whatnot, but it's safe to say that she isn't mentally well. I felt like throwing up when I was reminded of the disgusting corpse I had seen from earlier. Since I was still in shock, I decided to pass out for the night, hoping that everything would get better tomorrow, although I was wrong about that. I woke up with violent knocking on my door, the aggression made my hands sweat as I grasped the sheets. "room service!" i let out a relieved sigh and quickly opened the door i opened the door, to get my breakfast and i decided to plan out what to do next i had to report my wife to the police.. I realized, what proof did I have? I couldn't possibly report this to the police without even having any signs of proof. Would they even believe me? I questioned to myself, my hope beginning to dissipate. I try to calm down by drinking a glass of water,, but it only made me feel worse. My head started to hurt and it felt like the world was spinning around. Just then, I feel myself slowly lose my consciousness. I woke up a few hours later, my head was killing me i had thought of plan b beforehand and it was risky but it was worth a shot i needed evidence and this is the only way i could think of that could get just that.........— I didn't realize where I was, I was too busy focused on my plans that I didn't bother even checking what felt off. I looked around, didn't I pass out?