Ask Goldie Anything.

*pop*

Suddenly the cast of ask Goldie anything appeared in Unicorn(yes that is their last name) sisters' reaction room, which was a movie theater like room with a desk with an Ipad sitting in front of El at the end that is pressed against the wall and a laptop sitting in front of Poppy at the opposite end of tbe desk with a shelf full of books and mech of different fandoms. The toy animatronics, classics, Goldie, Finn, Dottie and Pete and Mike and Henry were all the people teleported into the reaction room. Poppy explained to them why they were there while El snickered at their reactions to suddenly being teleported.

"So basically the stuff we're about to show y'all is from a different universe but we're going to easy ya into it with some 'light hearted' before we get into the lore heavy stuff like Battington's VHS series or Matpat's videos" explained Poppy.

Everyone began to talk about what they might see. Goldie hoped that in this universe the others are nicer to him and he is able to perform with the others.

"First one"said El.

(idk know who made it but tell if you do)

Goldie had sharp inhaled as a laugh when he saw the image not expecting it. The toys tried to hide their laughter while the Silly Pete's animatronics did not try to hide it at all.

"Ooh, poor Foxy"said Bonnie.

"Well that just shucks to have Goldie be the one tell ya that you suck at pumpkin craving"said Chica.

Foxy started yelling about the image not being accurate at all completely forgetting that it was an alternate universe. Freddy didn't say anything but deep down he wished that this was how they got along in their world.

"Next one"El managed to yell over Foxy's voice.

(Again found on Pinterest so idk who made it but tell me if u do)

The animatronics started laughing at Funtime Freddy's face in the last panel while Mike and Henry froze upon seeing Funtime Freddy. Mike didn't want to ever see anything about the Funtimes after he quite working at Circus Baby's Party and Rentals. Henry knew how dangerous these animatronics were and liked to pretend they never exist.