Ask Goldie Anything pt 2

(Just like last time most of these were found on Pinterest without any of the reposters putting credits)

*pop*

The ask Goldie anything cast appeared in the Unicorn siblings' reaction room. This time they weren't surprised because they knew they would eventually end up back there.

"Remember when I said the next time y'all will be back here it will be to react to the Afton family?"said El.

The aga cast nodded their in response.

"Well I lied, well more so changed my mind, I found more shit for you to react to"said El.

"Language young lady!"yelled Henry upon hearing El swear.

"First one!"said Poppy.

(Pinterest)

(Pinterest)

"Beans."said El flatly.

"Aww look at the little Foxy and Bonnie"said Toy Chica cooing over the drawing.

"Who's the cat?"asked Freddy.

"That's Candy the Cat, he's from the popular fan game Five Nights at Candy's"replied El.

Goldie felt a little jealous of Foxy in the picture and wanted to have been him.

"Hey Goldie look at the top left corner"said El smirking as if they knew what he was thinking.

"Oh my god I just noticed the little Cirus Baby holding the wittle Golden Freddy"said Poppy haven't not paid attention to the image.

Toy Chica let out a high pitched squeal  upon seeing the tiny Golden Freddy. Mike tensed up upon seeing Funtime Freddy and Cirus Baby. Mike really did wish that Cirus Baby was actually nice and didn't want to kill him and was more like how his sister actually was back when she was alive but at least the universe didn't want him to have at least that one victory and if his theory about Evan's spirit being inside Goldie was true then at least he would have his brother. Henry looked at Circus Baby sadden knowing that his goddaughter's soul was inside that thing and he couldn't do a damn thing about it.

Freddy looked shocked to see this clown girl holding his brother like that. Foxy was still flustered at seeing Bonnie asleep right next to him.

"Next one!"yelled El.