Chapter 2

Third person pov:
When Scaramouche was on his way running to school a white haired with red boy accidentally bump into Scaramouche. " HEY WATCH IT!" Scaramouche said "I'm so sorry I didn't mean too I was just on my way to school please forgive me" the white haird boy said. "Yeah yeah just be more careful around we're your going idiot..." " sorry I will we'll I better be going now" The white haired boy had run off. "Hmm strange dude OH SHIT I'm gonna be late!!!" Scaramouche said.

Time Skip to school

Once Scaramouche arrived at school (very early actually🤭) he went to go to grab his stuff from his locker but when he was he heard that annoying, irritating voice from afar it was the GINGER. Scaramouche was not in the mood of talking to Childe but he had no choice sadly. "Hey Scara~" Childe said. "What do you want now and don't call me SCARA!!!" Scaramouche said in a unpleasant sound. "Jeez why are you always so grumpy ANYWAYS did you hear we're gonna have a new student this year?" "Really?! another student I swear we get a new student almost every day at least that's how it felt like. Anyways I better get to class now bye." Scaramouche said "bye-bye~" Childe said back.

Scaramouche pov:
I enter my class going to the seat in the corner as usually when the teacher said "Okay class today we have a new students or this semester. Please come on in and introduce yourself". When I saw the new kid come on in I realize his familiar face and voice. "Hello~ my name is Kaedehra Kazuha I hope we can all be the best of friends" The youth said. It's the same guy I ran into this morning I didn't expect him to be here but then again he was kinda going the same direction I was going I guess I was just to stupid to notice" Scaramouche sigh. "Please Kazuha go and sit down over there by the purple haired young man." Kazuha went to go sit by Scaramouche, "Hello my name is Kazuha and yours Scaramouche right?" "Yea it is" Scaramouche said. "Hmmm OH your the guy I bump into today! Also for bumping into you." "That's ok anyways class is about to start." "Oh yea, oh and also is it alright if I call you Scara for short please" Kazuha asked nicely. Scaramouche just nodded for sure that's okay.

AFTER CLASS

Third person pov:
When the class were all leaving for lunch, Kazuha went to ask Scaramouche if they can have lunch together. "Why would you want to have lunch with me?" Scaramouche asked. "Well since I just transferred here and I know you only why not" Kazuha shrugged. Scaramouche just agreed to have lunch Kazuha, which made Kazuha happy. When they were both on their way to lunch Childe and Signora was there and they were walking towards Scaramouche and Kazuha. "Hellooo~ Scaramouchiii~ Childe said. "Childe how many times do I have to tell you... THAT'S NOT MY NAME!!!" Scaramouche said very angry. "Okay okay jeez no need to get so angry. Anyways you gonna come eat lunch with me, Signora, and Dottore?" Childe said. "No not today, I'm having lunch with Kazuha" Scaramouche said. "Oh is he your BOYFRIEND both Childe and Signora said teasingly. "WHAT NO we just met and he ask if wanted to have lunch together jeez" Scaramouche said while Kazuha was a little red. "Yea yea we'll see you later" Childe and Signora said while leaving. "I'm sorry about that they are just really annoying" Scaramouche said. "No worry's it's all good, let's just go and eat" Kazuha said.

AFTER THEY FINISHED LUNCH

Still third person pov:
Both Scaramouche and Kazuha finished their lunch and starting chatting for a bit before class starts again. "Hey Scara if it's alright can I come visit your house?" Kazuha asked. "I mean sure I guess but why do you want come over?" Scaramouche said. "Well I thought I could come over so we can spend time to get to know each other you know" Kazuha said. "Oh okay yea you could go just give me your phone number so you can tell where to pick up ok" Scaramouche said. "Alright" Kazuha said, they both exchange phone numbers to call and text each other. The bell rang and they both went to class for the rest of the day.

WELL that was the end of chapter 2 hope you guys enjoyed it. Also sry if it took so long to publis you know school and stuff 🥲👍 anyways have a wonderful day 💗