Chapter 3

Kazuha's pov:
AFTER SCHOOL
It was after school and I was calling my parents that my friend which is Scaramouche and I can have a sleepover. "Hi mom I have questing can I stay the night with my new friend Scaramouche please, it's the weekend" I said. "Sure why not but please answer if me or your mother calls okay" my mom said. "Okay mom byee I love you" I hanged up and I saw Scaramouche waiting for me to go. "Did your mom say it's okay to come?" He asked. "Yea she said it was alright" I said backed. We both hop in Scaramouche's car and drove the his place, while he was driving I was busy talking to my other friends that were from another school since I moved.

INAZUMA GC (Itto,Gorou,Thoma,Ayato,Yoimiya,and Ayaka)

Everyone except Kazuha: Heyyyy Kazuha how was your first day at your new school?

Kazuha: It was good, I already made a new friend his name is Scaramouche but I can call him Scara for short

Itto: Can you sent us pic how he looks plssss

Kazuha: Sure but I have to ask if he would like that k

Itto: okayy

"Hey Scara can I show a picture of you to my friends?" I said. "Ummm sure I guess I don't mind" he said he looked a little red maybe because I called him Scara. I took a photo of Scara and sent it to the gc

INAZUMA GC
Itto: he looks nice to hangout 😁

Gorou: tell him we all said hi

Ayato: another shorty I see hmm

Thoma: come on Ayato don't be rude about his height...but he is short

Kazuha:guys come on don't be rude about his height he's like at least few cm taller than me tho...

Everyone except Kazuha and Gorou: yea you'll forever be short LMAO 🤣.

Kazuha: HEY don't strat making fun of me now anyways I have to go k

Gorou: yea guys don't make fun me Kazuha are the same height u know (I honestly don't know who's taller lmao just imagine okay)

Kazuha: okay well I have to go byee

Everyone else: cyaaa

Once I said goodbye to my friends me and Scara we're already here at his house. We both got out of the car and went inside his house, and saw his parent there wondering who I was. "Hey moms I brought a friend over he's gonna sleep over here for the weekend" Scara said to his parents. "Oh okay, it's nice to meet you Kuni's friend" Scara mother said to me. "Kuni? I said in confusion. "Well anyways we'll be going now ok moms love you bye now" Scara said while looking a bit red as he dragged me into his room.

Third person pov:
"Hmmm did I say something wrong?" Ei said wondering what she said to make him run in a hurry. "Don't worry I pretty sure he's just excited to hangout with his new friend, after all he only has Childe, Signora, Dottre, Xiao as his friends" Yae said. "Yae your probably right" Ei said as she kiss Yae on the cheek making Yae a bit red. "Well dear I'll better go tell Kuni that we have to go run some errands alright" Ei said. "Alright I'll go wait outside for you darling okay" Yae said. Ei nodded as she ran upstairs to tell Kuni they'll be running for errands. "Hey Kuni dear me and Yae we'll be right back we're just gonna pick up some errands ok" Ei said. "Okay mom and make sure you and Yae state to have a date out of nowhere and leave for long time like you did last time okay" Scaramouche said. "I promise you dear that won't happen again I think, well byee now, Ei said waved goodbye and left with Yae for errands.

Scaramouche pov:
My moms went to go do some "errands" they said but I don't quite don't believe them. Anyways me a Kazuha we're now in my room just watching a movie. "Why would they do that, that's just stupid" Kazuha said while watching the movie. "Hey you wanna do something else?" I asked him. He just shrugged and said "sure why not I I'm getting a little bored watching". I turned off the TV and tried to think of what to do but nothing, so I decided to ask Kazuha. "Kazuha what do you think we should do I kinda didn't have this all planned out" I said kinda embarrassed. "Hmmm oh I know how about we tell things about eachother since we just met" he said smiling at me. His smile was kinda cute WAIT WHAT.

And BOOM cliffhanger you guys are just gonna have to guess what will happen lol well byee 💗