His Icy Blue Eyes

The inheritance that Lucy had just gotten from Tobias Hawthorne left her with more money that she could even fathom and more questions than answers. She was picked up early this morning in a large black cadillac to go to her estate. Lucy's estate. That she owned. It barely seemed real. In the car ride to the mansion, she googled some information about the man who she had inherited so much money from. What she discovered was this: he was a billionaire, and left behind his children, and grandchildren. Part of the agreement with her inheriting all his assets was that she had to live in his mansion, with his family. Lucy couldn't imagine that this sharing would go over well.

The car stopped with a jolt, she must have arrived. She stepped out of the car onto a pristine stone pathway leading to the most gorgeous home she had ever laid eyes on. Lucy wasn't even sure that she could call it a home, it looked more like a museum with its stone walls, arched windows, and sprawling ivy climbing its height. As she strolled along the path, she took in her surroundings, a sprawling piece of land with dense forests. She felt quite out of place in her pastel pink sweatpants and black turtleneck. She arrived at the doors, and they opened automatically for her by two security guards.

In her first looks into the mansion, she saw black and white checkered floors, expensive paintings, and a tall, blonde boy looking directly at her with his icy blue eyes.