PART 5

" FORGOTTEN "

It was 11:30 PM now. The hotel's lights were switched off. It was dark through
Out. They had planned a surprise for prerna as it's her birthday tomorrow. Just half an hour was left. Everybody hid at different places and and were waiting for her to come. Meanwhile tanvi came there for some reason.
[ mujhe nhi pata kyu aai mai tanvi thodi na hu 🙄]

She was walking through the hallway but suddenly someone pulled her.
[Phechan gye hm boht tej ho rhe ho 😏]

Her POV:

I was going to the terrace . I cried a lot so I needed some fresh air. I was walking through the hallway. There were no lights it was all dark. I couldn't understand why they have turned the lights off at night. I hardly could see anything. I was just about to ask who turned the lights off but suddenly someone pulled me by side. He pinned by the wall. I was about to stream but he shut my mouth up by his hand. There were lights so I could see his face he looked so similar. Seemed like I have seen him somewhere. His eyes were so deep . His dark brown eyes and red nose took me only second to identify that he was my 'Nonu'. He didn't changed. Same eyes, same nose and the same cuteness that he had 18 years ago. He wasn't changed he was the same. Same as my cute chota Nonu.

Same like this bas nischay ne uska muh band kr rkha tha

Same like this bas nischay ne uska muh band kr rkha tha... Got it!

Nischay's POV:

Only half an hour was left for prerna's bday. We had prepared everything nicely. We had turned the lights off so that she couldn't see our arrangements
It was a surprise after all. We hid ourselves and waited for her to come. Anything wasn't visible because it was dark. Suddenly I saw a girl coming there. Yeah it was dark but she wore a white kurti which took my attention towards her. She might have ruined our plan. But I pulled her before she could say something. She was about to scream when I pulled her but I pinned her to the wall and shut her mouth by keeping my hand. She was really very much pretty. Her eyes were deep like forest pools. I couldn't take my eyes off from her .I was just lost in her intoxicating eyes. She was looking so glorious in that white outfit, just like an angel from heaven. We stared into each other's eyes for moments. Suddenly I realised that she was trying to speak something so I took my hand off and let her speak. I freed her and she spoke..

"Nonu"

Oh my ! Her voice is soft as a summer rain. Her plump lips were so soft. She wore a light strawberry pink lipstick. Her beauty was truly enough to expres
her as an angel from heaven.
But it was strange how does she know my pet name? I felt awkward so I couldn't resist to ask her.

" How do you know this name. Mera ye naam sirf mere family janti hai phir tumhe kaise pata? "

" Mujhe raj uncle ne bataya tha! " She said in hesitation.

" Ohh! Ye papa bhi na nonu batane ki kya zarurat thi yaar? Nischay nhi bata skte the! Huhh... Btw mai toh puchna hi bhool gya tum .. Kaun? "

[ Hey ma mata ji 😱!! Ye apni tanu ko bhool gya apne bachpan ke pyaar ko.... Alexa play dhum tana tana..Ab sab bolo nischay malhan bewafa 😂]

"I am tanvi.... Your wedding planner"

" Ohh acha nice name btw... Can we be friends? [ boht jldi hai dosti krne ki kya bat hai? 🤭 ]

" Yaa sure " They shake hands .
[ Taali bajao do dost dobara dosti kr rhe hai... Ye sab kya dekhna pad rha bai gf bf dosti kr rhe hai arey isko koi yaad dilao ye iski tanu hai 😐]

" Vaise tumne mujhe kheecha kyu tha? "

" Arey vo aaj birthday hai na na prerna ka agr main tumhe kheenchta nhi toh abhi tum sara plan kharab kr deti "

" Ohh haa mai toh bhool hi gyi thi ki prerna di ka birthday hai kal "

" Ek minute.... Tumhe kaise pata ki kal prerna ka birthday hai? "

"Vo.. Vo .. Mujhe Vinay uncle ne bataya tha "

" Nai papa ko bhi nhi pata tha is sab ke bare mein"

" Arey.. Schi.. Mu.. Mujhe unhone hi batay tha "

" No you are lying "

He started coming closer to her

" Sach btao tumhe kaise pata "

She started moving backwards.

" Arey schi mein.. Mu... Mujhe Vinay uncle ne hi bataya tha sch mein "

" Jhuth " He said while he slammed her against the wall. Her back hit the wall. He blocked her way by interlocking her in her arms. He came close to her face and asked her...

" Kaun ho tum"

Her heart beat was so fast.she spoke .
[ sch batau toh uski phat gayi thi 😂]

" Maine bataya toh tha "

He came more close. They were so close to each other that she could feel his warm breath on her face. They were hardly an inches apart. He sided her hair which were coming on her face . He parted them slowly and put them behind her ear. They stared into each other's eyes and had a deep eye contact.

" Tumhein kya laga tum bataogi nahi toh mujhe pata nhi chalega? "

He whispered in her ear softly. At this
She gulped. Does he remember her? She was thinking wrong about him?
She thought in her mind.

" Tumhe main yaad hun nonu "

He laughed.

"Arey tum toh dar gayi, mai toh mazaak kar rha tha yar"

All her hopes vanished when he said.
He really don't remember her. She replied him in a sad tone.

"Ohh.. Acha mazaak tha "

" Par tum toh schi mei dar gyi thi 😂"

She remained silent.

Sometimes, when the people you love hurt you the most, it's better to satay quiet. If your love wasn't enough do you think your words would matter.

🤍🖤🤍

____________________