PART 23

"Shagan "

Warm sunlight spreads on her face. She wakes up. Someone knocks the door as she was brushing her hair. Opening the door the person came inside and hugged her from behind.

?? : I'll make you mine officially today... Ahh I just can't wait to call you my wife my love!!

The person talks were snuggling his face in the crook of her neck as she pushed him slightly.

?? : Mr. Ajey I'm not your wife yet! Behave yourself poor crap!

Ajey: yaar vidhi why you ruin up my mood can't I even just hug my fiance?

[Two minute silence for those who thought it was Nischay and Yn ]

Vidhi : Yeah! it's right ik but I'm not your wife yet so control self Mr. (Chuckles)

Ajey: Aaj engagement hai hamari phir toh nhi bol sakti na tum kuch bhi tab toh ham officially engaged ho jaenge na (smirked and hugged her again)

Vidhi : Aww ily You so cute!! (She said as she pulled his cheeks)

Ajey: Ahh.. It hurts.. I am not a teddy bear vidhi!

Vidhi: But I love this cute 13 year old baby Ajey... He is damn cute It's hard to control myself seeing your cuteness Lord

Ajey : I must be hot not cute

Vidhi : Aww you are both a the same time

She winked and him as she said her words and he pecked her cheeks while hugging her tight in his arms.

Ajey : Shouldn't we think about our friends... What about them hm?

Vidhi : Yeah.. Kuch karna padega Ajey...Tanvi itni asaani se nhi maanne vali hai .. What do you think we should do rn?

Ajey : jitna main use samjhta hu voh itni jaldi nhi maanne vali... Nischay ne usko kitna hurt kiya hai he deserves to be treated like that!

Vidhi : Hey ajey voh bsf hai mera usko aise mat bol okay.. I know usne usko hurt kiya hai but he didn't do it intentionally
He loves her truly.. And he deserves a second chance for sure.. Their love is so pure... We have to do something Ajey.. We need to get them together again before our marriage!!

Ajey: Hmm I know he loves her so much kuch karna padega.. And ismein ab mom madad karengi(smirked)

Vidhi : Mom?!?? Voh kya karengi?

Ajey : Just wait and watch babe

He said with a smirk and winked before leaving her room as she stood there like a dumb.

In the evening :-

Tanvi : Kya yaar tumhe ek earring bhi nhi pehnana aata?

Nischay: Hehe I'm not professional.. Aur vaise bhi tumhare kaan ke holes boht chote hain voh andar jaa hi nhi rha tha

Tanvi : te kahi tumhe aata hi nhi hai kuch bhi...

Nischay: aat toh bohot kuch hai mujhe...

Tanvi : Huh.. Kya aata hai?

Nischay: Should I show you...

He said with a smirk and took his steps towards you as you move backwards and he kept approaching you until your back hit the wall. He locked you in his arms and stared deep into your eyes while coming closer to your face and Slowly tucked your hair behind your ear.