PART 10

" DOORIYAN "

Nischay got angry with her behavior but now he is feeling guilty. He tried to talk with her but she ignored him every time. The Haldi ceremony is going to commence and the evening is a sangeet night. They haven't talked to each other since night even though he tried to but she didn't. Everything is done and the wedding tomorrow, the grand day for which everyone was here. The backyard is decorated beautifully with marigolds and lilies.

Nischay 🧡👇

Nischay 🧡👇

Tanu 🧡👇

Everyone is applying haldi to Nischay and Malaika. They all are happy.Music is playing and all are dancing and enjoying. But Tanvi, standing at a corner, sadness can be seen on her face clearly but he is gazing her only He know she is sad. She looked at him and found he was already looking at her. He smiled at her with his eyes. She was about to go but dimple aunty called her.

" Arey tanvi tu kyu vaha khadi hai? Idhar aa na.. Tu bhi toh haldi laga in dono ko. "

" Main?... " She frowned.

" Haan aise kya kar rhi hai idhar aa jldi "

" H... Haan aai.. " She went to her and looked at him. She wanted to slap him hard and ask him everything. But the way he looked at her melts her heart.

She took the haldi and applied on his forehead, arms and face. He grabbed her hand roughly and glared at her. She looked at him and her heart melted. She was about to be in tears but she consoles herself.

"Nischay hath chodo mera! "
She said softly.

" Chodne ke liye nhi pakda "
He whispered.

" Nischay just leave me please " She said while trying to free her hand.

" At least just listen to me tanvi pls! 🥺"
He said while looking in her eyes.

" I said.... Leave my hand... Nischay...!! "
She said in rage but slowly.

He left her. She went straight to her room. Ahana went after her... After all she is her best friend cum sister.He wanted to talk to her but they won't let him... He was busy with everyone and he didn't wanted the ruin their happiness.
While everyone was busy with the haldi Ahana went to Tanvi. [ aise dost aaj kal milte hi nahi 🙂].She was crying in her room.