Re:Due Part 4

He shoves the key to his apartment in and opens that door with a thud. I look around the place. "Fancy" I say in a overly surprised tone. He chuckles at that. When we enter I take off my shoes and feel the cold tiles under my feet. It's quiet in here and cold. I hate the cold. "You can drop your bag here" he says pointing to a table where he drops his stuff too. "I'll get you some clothes so you can take a shower." "Alright thanks." He hasn't looked at me once since we've entered. The apartment has minimal furniture, everything needed to cook, and is clean. "So you live here by yourself or something?" I shout a little so that he can hear me in the other room. "Yeah" I hear him respond his voice muffled from the wall.

Wasn't expecting that. I lean against the wall now. He eventually comes out with a pair of clothes. I examine them. "SpongeBob pants? Really?"
I give him the look. "What? Its all that would fit you" he smiles. "Goofy" I mumble and grab them. "Bathrooms to the right" he shouts as I walk off.

I come out of the bathroom the steam leaking from the cracks between the door and wall. My SpongeBob pants tied tightly so they don't fall. "Aki?" I say looking for him. I see a curtain blow a little and then spot him on the balcony I didn't notice there. He's smoking a cigarette and looking at his phone. I sneak up behind him and lean over his shoulder. I whisper into his ear. "Nice body." He jumps and spins around. I laugh. "You said that to me in the same exact manner when we first met." "Did I really sound that creepy?" He gives me a horrified look. "Yeah you did" I smile. He puts out the cigarette and walks back inside, me already in. "Hey I'm sorry about that too" he says to me his face showing seriousness I never expected to see from him. "It's fine" I say my voice dropping.

Suddenly I'm thinking about the guy from earlier. His words his face and the chill comes back to me. "What's wrong?" I hear Aki ask. "Nothing I'm just tired" I say. "I think I'll head to sleep now.""Alright you can take my bed since it's the only one I got." "Can't change your mind I hope you know." I walk in the direction of the room. In there a bed with grey sheets and fluffy pillows awaits me. "Yessir" I say and whistle. I get in and let a sigh out. Man better than the bed I got at home. For some reason I feel a sting in my side and lift up my shirt to see a large black bruise. The same feeling from earlier happens and I get a memory of that shit brother punching my side then spitting on me. When I finally come back to my senses Aki is there holding me by both arms. It looks like he was shaking me. An unreadable expression is on his face. "Ryuma" he mumbles.

    "You can let me go now" I say and he says oh while releasing me. We sit there for a moment. "I'm cold" I finally say. "Oh should I change the air?" "No...just stay with me" I say looking at my hand. "Alright" he says in a low voice. I lay back down and tell him to get in. "You might as well I tell him it's your bed anyways." He refuses at first but eventually ends up there too. "Hey thank you Aki for letting me stay and everything." This shit is so embarrassing I think to myself. "Don't worry about it I owe you one for how I acted." We fall silent again and I feel myself start to tear up. This body is weird. "Aki is it okay if I get closer?" I can't see his face in the dark. "You can." I shuffle closer to him so that my chest is touching his. I can feel his breath on my skin. It's warm different from the time where he was at my house. "Ryuma is it okay if I do something too?" "Go ahead." I feel his hands move until he's holding me like a hug. "This is okay right?" I hear his breath quiver. "Yeah it's warm" I say.

     I finally get a memory from my own head this time. I used to do this with my mother when I was young until she left. It's nice to feel it again.
My hand moves around him too and eventually my breath slows and I fall asleep to the sound of his heart breathing. Soft, warm, nice.