Chapter Eleven

Luckily, it was the weekend as Donghyuck didn't want to go anywhere. All he wanted to do was to stay in his bed, listen to music, and scroll through his social media. Noram was playing with his toy cars on the floor, the sounds he made annoyed Donghyuck. Since he wasn't used to this sort of noise, he had earphones in his ears.

It was all good until Donghyuck got a text from Jeno. The text itself wasn't anything bad, just a simple question: How do you feel? Though everything went downhill when Donghyuck replied I'm good, there's no pain, wbu? and went to look if other people texted him. He froze when he saw that Mark was the second most recent person after Jeno. It was so weird as Donghyuck barely texted him!

And then Donghyuck also saw that he was the last one who sent the message when he was pretty sure he didn't. On top of that, it was Daddy! 💕 which made Donghyuck sit up and pull his earphones out of his ears.

"Noram! Did you go through my contacts?"

The kid turned to him in confusion, but Donghyuck already knew the answer.

"Why did you do that?" he pulled on his hair in frustration. "Why did you text him five times calling him daddy? Gosh, it's so fucking embarrassing!"

The more Donghyuck looked at the message, the worse it got. Just above the daddy invasion, they texted in passive aggression, something about the baseball game. It was their usual way of texting. But right after that, there were five embarrassing messages.

Is it daddy?🙈🥺

DADDY 🧡💛💚💙💜

daddy please 💓

Daddy 🍅

Daddy! 💕

The worst part of that was Mark had seen the message each time. He freaking read those embarrassing daddy calls but didn't reply anything back. Thankfully.

Donghyuck dropped on his back, covered his face, and started screaming in his palms. It sure freaked Noram out to the point he jumped on his feet and went to investigate what happened to his Papa. But just as he touched the younger version of his Papa, Donghyuck uncovered his face and grabbed the kid by his arm.

"Didn't I tell you not to make moves by yourself? Noram, you little idiot! Now you embarrassed your Papa so much that Mark will walk around him in circles!" Donghyuck hissed. "It's not that I would hate it, though. I would love to see him less, but not in this way. I'm too darn embarrassed now!"

Donghyuck hated that Noram made him sound like a desperate ass bitch to the point that he was flirting with a straight guy, calling him daddy and making it sound kinky when the boy wasn't even into that!

"I-I'm sorry!" Noram teared up, obviously confused. "I just really wanted to text him!"

"You should have texted something else then! Now I look like a weirdo!"

"Why daddy is a bad word? And why do you think he'll think it's you, Papa? Maybe he'll recognize that I texted him!"

Of course, Noram was unaware of the duality the word had. He even thought that Mark could recognize that it was him when both were strangers to each other. Maybe Mark didn't even remember this kiddo. All the blame was on Donghyuck anyway.

"I... I have to write an apology!" Donghyuck shook his head.

He grabbed his phone and started creating an even more embarrassing apology.

"Why? You didn't do anything, Papa!"

"You did so much shit and now I have to fix it all!"

"But I didn't do anything bad either!"