1- Rêver

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆   。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

The Krang smashes Leo into the ground. He struggles to breathe. He coughs, holding his side. Yep, that was a broken rib.

Suddenly the Krang is gone. There's dust everywhere. There's only one thing on his mind.
His brothers.
But he can't see. The dust is too much.

He can hear though. He wish he couldn't. He could hear the fighting. He could hear the screaming. He could hear Mikey yelling his name in fear. He could hear the crack of a shell.

The silence that follows is deafening as the dust clears. Before him lies his baby brother. He doesn't move. There's blood everywhere."MIKEY!" Leo runs to him, ignoring the pain. He falls down on his knees next to his usually hyper, now unmoving, brother.

"Mikey? M-mikey please say something please..." He could feel the tears prickling at the corners of his eyes. There's blood everywhere. He can't breathe.

"P-please...Mikey...don't leave me..." he hugs his brother close, not worrying about getting blood all over his plastron.

He looks around for any sign of help. His heart shatters seeing Donnie and Raph lying motionless nearby.

They're...they're dead...his brothers are dead...

The Krang stands infront of him grinning evilly, as if watching him suffer was it's favorite hobby.

It lunges at Leo.

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ ♡ ☽༓・*˚⁺‧

"NO!" Leo shoots up in a cold sweat. He pants, tears running down his cheeks. He looks around warily. Noticing he's in his room, he sighs. He sniffles as he pulls his knees up to his chest.

It's been exactly three months since the Krang invasion. He's been having nightmares every night since, well every night that he manages to get past his insomnia. They're usually the same. He's too useless to save his brothers and ends up losing one, or in some instances all, of them.

The whole Krang invasion was his fault anyway. If only he wasn't a reckless idiot and did what his big brother said it wouldn't have even happened.

He holds his head, great, now he has a headache from crying too much. He slowly moves and gets up from bed. He yawns and rubs his eyes. His hand travels to his side, just to make sure it wasn't dream. No pain. Right right just a dream.

He opens his door and walks out. The lair is quiet, he's probably the only one up. He prefers it that way. He didn't want to explain why he was in tears. Besides he wouldn't want to burden anyone, they have their own problems to deal with.

He walks to the bathroom. He washes his face, but he regrets looking in the mirror. He cringes at seeing how pathetic he looked. He definitely won't be getting anymore sleep on his own.

Maybe he should watch TV? He walks to the living room. Luckily for him, Splinter wasn't asleep on the couch for once. He sits down and scrolls through the channels.
"How to be a better brother-"
He skips to the next channel.
"Are you a dissapointment? Well lucky for you buying our product-"
He frowns and skips.
"Aren't our leaders all so useless? They barely do anything to help the world-"
Skip.
"After the death of his brother, Schwartz just wasn't the same-"
He turns the TV off. He breathes in deeply. He's trying not to have a breakdown.

Maybe he should check on his brothers? Yes, he knew it was a dream and they're all probably fine, but still.

He makes his way to Mikey's room first. He had to see him after all...that. He peeks in through the little gap of the open door. Mikey insisted he wasn't afraid of the dark, the little gap definitely wasn't for light, not at all. Leo smiled seeing his little brother cuddle a plush of Jupiter Jim.

Next up, Raph. He quietly and slowly opens the door. He peeks in to see his unit of a brother snoring soundly on a bed that can barely support his weight. He smiles and closes the door.

Now Donnie. His "twin". They're not actually twins but, they might as well be. He walks to Donnie's room and opens the door. He frowns, Donnie wasn't in bed? Was it actually dream? Is Donnie alright?

He starts panicking. He looks around wide eyed. "Dee? Donnie? DON-" a hand covers his mouth from behind.

"Shhhh! You're gonna wake the whole lair!" He hears the familiar voice of Donnie. Donnie removes his hand from Leo's mouth. "Why are you in my room anywa-" he gets cut off by Leo hugging him tightly.

Donnie's eyes widen."Too tight Leo!"
Leo let's go quickly "O-oh...sorry...I just saw you weren't in bed and sorta...nevermind...why were you out of bed anyway?"
Donnie sighs "I uh...was just checking our defense system. To make sure everything's okay...but why are you up?"

Leo tenses, he didn't want to answer that. His eyes wander, avoiding Donnie's questioning look. "I uh just..had insomnia again and decided to check on all of you..."

Donnie knew he was lying, but he knew Leo well enough to know he wouldn't budge. He sits down on his bed.

Leo looks at him with sad and tired eyes. Donnie sighs "Fine. But just tonight." Leo smiles and climbs into the bed.

Donnie lays down, phone in hand. Leo wasn't surprised Donnie didn't want to sleep.

Everytime he'd worry for his brothers, he was reassured by his very much alive twin watching YouTube next to him.

He knew Donnie knew something was wrong and that he would watch him like a hawk starting tomorrow, but that was tomorrow's problem.

He drifted into a (mostly) calm sleep.

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆   。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆