6-Sauvetage

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆   。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

He runs through the halls, trying to find Donnie. He didn't know where to start, the building was huge. He didn't even know what floor Donnie would be on, so he thought he'd search the floor they were on when he lost Donnie.

He turns around a corner and tries to remember in what room they were. He quickly skids to a halt when he sees the door to the room he was looking for. He runs to it, but hesitates before he opens it. He tenses.

That Krang was still in there. At the thought of seeing it again, something inside of him told him to turn back and run. He takes a deep breath. He couldn't leave Donnie, his brother was more important than his own silly fears.

He opens the door. He enters the room and looks around. He tells himself not to look at the Krang. He gasps when he sees his brother, sitting curled up in a little ball in the corner of a cage. He runs to him "Donnie!"

Donnie's eyes widen. He quickly moves to the bars of the cage, it almost looked painful somehow though? He hoped they didn't hurt Donnie. "Y-you have to get out of here!" Leo frowns "What are you talking about? I'm getting you out of here!" Leo starts hacking at the lock of the cage with his katanas.

"Leo it's a trap, they wanted you guys to come back for me!" Leo's eyes widen "What?" He whips around to see Bishop and a bunch of armed soldiers standing there.

"What? Didn't have enough? I mean I understand, you can never have enough Leo" he smirks. The agent glares at him "Another one. Just as I thought, you'd come back for your kin. I suppose you mutants aren't as different from us humans" Leo scoffs "Don't compare me to the likes of you, I'm much better" he flips his bandana straps sassily. "Listen here, Agent sunglasses, me and my brother are getting out of here, so we can do this the hard way or the easy way." He points his katana at the man.
Bishop scoffs "You think you can beat all of my men in a fight? Alone?"

Leo smirks and throws his katana behind them. He teleports to it and roundhouse kicks two in the head. He dodges the others' gunfire and runs towards them. He slides underneath their legs, jumps up and kicks them from behind. He grabs one of the fallen soldiers and uses him as a human shield. He shoots the other soldiers down with his human shield's gun.

Bishop runs towards Donnie's cage and quickly opens it. He grabs Donnie and shoves him out of the cage to the ground. When he looks at Leo again, all his soldiers are down.

"Drop your weapons or the mutant gets it" he holds the remote up. Donnie looks at it with fear. Leo glares at him "What have you done to him?" "What was necessary to get answers." Leo looks around the room, trying to think of a plan.

"I'll say it one more time. Drop your weapons and your brother won't get hurt." Leo frowns and doesn't move. The Agent looks amused "Have it your way then." Donnie's eyes widen "No please-!" Bishop presses the button.

Donnie cries out in pain as electricity courses through him. Leo's eyes widen, he tries to run to Donnie "Ah ah ah. Not a step closer. Drop. Your. Weapons." He says with malice in his voice.

The sound of Donnie's pain brings tears to his eyes. "A-alright! Alright! Stop it please!" Leo says, panic laced in his voice. He drops his katanas. Bishop smirks and presses the button again and the electricity stops. Donnie pants, his whole body shaking.

"Now. On your knees, hands behind your head." Leo hesitates and Bishop goes to press the button again "wait wait wait I'll do it!" He quickly drops to his knees and puts his hands behind his head. Bishop walks towards him and takes out another collar. He kneels down to put it on Leo.

Leo's breath quickens. This wasn't supposed to happen. He was supposed to save Donnie. He was the leader. Splinter was wrong about him. He's a horrible brother and a horrible leader. He promised he'd save Donnie, and here he was, in the same situation.

Just before the collar can snap shut around his neck, Bishop gets tackled to the ground. Leo gasps as Donnie holds Bishop against the ground. "Leo quick!" Leo knew what he meant. He runs to grab his katanas again. 

Bishop reaches for the remote, just before he can grab it, Leo steps on it. Bishop growls "You...I swear I'll get you, all of you, I'll-" Donnie punches him, knocking him unconscious. Donnie sighs "can we please go home?"

Leo smiles and nods. He pulls Donnie into a hug. "I missed you D...I'm...sorry for getting you caught. It's my fault..." His body shakes as he starts crying.

Donnie's taken aback. He hugs back "Nardo hey...it's not your fault..." "B-but...You're hurt...I'm the worst leader...It's like the Krang invasion all over again...I'm so sorry Donnie." Donnie frowns "Leo please...is this what's been bothering you?" Leo sniffs and slowly nods.

Donnie pulls away from the hug and looks Leo in the eyes "Leo look at me. You're a fantastic leader. Don't blame yourself for the Krang invasion. You got us all out of it alive remember? And look, you got me out of here." Leo wipes his tears with one hand "You...still got hurt though..." Donnie laughs softly "You almost died in the invasion, Mr Hero,I'll be fine." Leo laughs too.

"Don't doubt yourself like that Leo. And you should've talked to me about this earlier. Know you can always talk to any of us about anything, okay?" Leo smiles and nods. He hugs Donnie again.

"Okay okay, touch limit reached!" Donnie tries to push Leo off. Leo laughs and let's go. "Let's go home and get that collar off." Leo says as he slices open a portal. They walk through.

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ ♡ ☽༓・*˚⁺‧

Raph paces around the main room of the lair. "What's taking them so long?" Mikey taps his foot worriedly "I'm sure they're fine." Raph almost yells "What if they're hurt!?" Mikey starts pacing too "What if you're right!?"

A portal opens behind them, but they don't notice. "Should we go look for them?" "I don't know Raph you're the oldest!" They panic.

Leo clears his throat. They both gasp and look behind them "Leo!?" Leo steps aside "Not just me" They both smile widely as Donnie comes into view. Mikey and Raph cry.

Both Leo and Donnie get tackled to the ground with a hug.

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ ♡ ☽༓・*˚⁺‧
Donnie comes out of his lab, rubbing his neck. The collar was off, but the skin was a bit burned due to the electric shocks. Luckily Leo bandaged it for him.

He walks to the kitchen to see Raph and Leo sitting at the table while Mikey cooks something. He sits down next to Leo. They look at him, Raph smiles sweetly "Hey there Don. How you feeling?" Donnie smiles slightly "Better."

Donnie looks at Leo and raises his eyebrows. Leo smiles "I'm feeling better too." Donnie smiles widely at him. Raph puts his hand on Leo's shoulder "I'm glad Leo. We're always here for you man."

Mikey puts 4 plates of homemade Hawaiian pizza on the table. They all start eating. Mikey smiles and looks at all his brothers.

"I love you guys."

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆   。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆