2-Luttes

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆   。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

Leo woke up groggily. He was beyond thankful for not having another dream like basically every night so far. Only after lying around for a few minutes did he notice Donnie isn't there.

Shit. Why was he surprised? Donnie always went to sleep and got up at ungodly hours. He was just hoping perhaps he could get out before Donnie.

Knowing Donnie he probably already told his brothers that something was up with him. He sighs. Great. This is exactly what he needed today.

He slowly gets up and stretches. He peeks left and right out the door. No sign of any of the Hamatos. He quickly makes his way back to his room to wash  up. Aaaaand maybe hide there forever who knows.

What would his brothers think if they found out? They'd probably (definitely) think he's more pathetic than he already is. What if they hate him? What if they kick him out of the team? What if-

Leo hits the ground with a thud. He groans and looks up. Apparently he was too distracted and didn't notice Mikey standing right there. Surprisingly Mikey didn't lose his balance. He might he small but don't let that fool you.

"Woah you okay Leo?" He reaches for Leo to help him up. Leo hesitates but takes Mikey's hand. Mikey easily pulls Leo up. "Did you just wake up?" Leo dusts himself off then looks at Mikey "What do you mean?"

Mikey frowns "It's...1 pm Leo." His eyes widen. 1pm!? How on earth...was he really that tired? "Why...were you in Donnie's room anyway? Are you okay? Did you have a nightmare?" He asks, his voice thick with concern. Leo looks down. He can't possibly tell Mikey right?

After not getting a response, Mikey puts his hand on Leo's shoulder. "Do you wanna talk about it?" Leo smiles fakely  and puts his hand on Mikey's shoulder in return "Pssssh what? There's nothing to talk about, I'm perfectly fine!"

Mikey doesn't buy it (unsurprisingly).
"Leo, don't lie to me. Donnie told us you were off yesterday.  You haven't slept in Donnie's bed in years, please just talk to me-"

They get squashed in a bear hug.
"Mornin guys!" Raph smiles widely.
He thanks the gods above for Raph. "Raph! Can't...breathe!" Mikey wasn't wrong, almost all Raph's hugs were life or death situations.

"Oh! Sorry sorry haha" he puts them down. "What're you two up to?" "I was actually just talking to Leo about what's wr-" Raph makes a funny face and stands farther away "Leo did you shower yet?"

Leo blushes in embarrassment "Not yet no..." Raph almost throws him at the bathroom "You reek. Go shower"
Thank you gods above for my red cladded hero. 

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆   。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

He didn't want to leave the bathroom. He just wanted to hide away forever. He didn't want to look in the mirror again. But...what if his bandanna was skew?

He sighed and looked in the mirror, immediately regretting it. He hated what he saw. All the thoughts and the fear started flooding back. Those negative, hateful thoughts.

It's his fault the world almost ended. It's his fault is family almost died. He's a terrible leader. He's a horrible brother.

He was so caught up in his thoughts that the feeling of something warm trailing down his cheek caught him off gaurd.

He holds onto the sink, crying his heart out. When he looked back up it took all his strength not to scream. He swears he saw Krang standing behind him.
He shakes his head. How stupid is he? He knows Krang is in the prison dimension. But still...

He splashes his face with water. Maybe he should leave the bathroom after all.
Leo sure is lucky for having his red streaks over his eyes, masking the fact that he was crying.

He opens the door and takes one more look in the mirror. He closes the door.

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ ♡ ☽༓・*˚⁺‧
He sits on the couch and watches his father watch Scorpion Treadmill. Someone clearing their throat catches his attention.

It's Raph, Mikey and Donnie. He curses under his breath. Of course they wouldn't let it go. And of course they'd pull Raph into it. "Heeeeyy guuuuys. What's up?"

"You know what's up Leo." Donnie remarks. "Leo, please, just tell us what's wrong? We just wanna help you" Raph tries. Leo shakes his head "Guys really I'm fine I swear." He lies.

"Leo please. We care about you. If you just talk to us we can help you-"
"I said. I'm. Fine." He says with an annoyed voice. 

Donnie steps forward "We just want to help you, attitude isnt necessary."
"Maybe if you'd just listen to me when I say I'm fine I wouldn't have attitude."
"Maybe if you stopped lying to us we'd listen!"

Leo's trying not to get irritated. "Just...back off guys. I don't wanna talk about it."
Now Raph decides to pipe up "So you admit somethings wrong" Leo groans loudly. They're impossible.

Mikey steps forward. He hugs Leo "Leo please. We love you. Just open up-" He shoves Mikey away.
"NO! Would you guys just learn to MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS?"

They stare at Leo in silence. The pain on Mikey's face nearly made Leo cry in guilt. Donnie looks pissed. Before Don can say anything Mikey stops him "Just...leave him. He clearly doesn't want our help." Mikey has tears in his eyes. Donnie says nothing but glares at Leo.

Leo's eyes widen when he realizes what he did. "Guys...I'm sorry...I just..."

Unluckily for him Donnie's wrist pad rings. He looks at it "There's an emergency at the EPF? Wait a second..." he types away on his wrist pad.

His eyes widen, his voice laced with fear
"The Krang Sister escaped."

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆   。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆