capter 3

Jens pov

So I started my training with zatanna it was going great at first I had some problems but I have gotten better. After learning from zatanna for 15 years I went to raven , then doctor fate, then John Constantine, Etrigan, phantom stranger, klarion, and phantom stranger. While still being zatannas assistant with her shows. Each o e I learn how to unlock my infinite powers and how to make potions as well to the point where I don't need their help I even got help from the Greek gods and goddess thanks to wonder woman. It felt like I wasn't training for 100 years or more and in a way I did aperently when you learn magic they cast a spell so for us time is constant but for the others it would feel like I was gone for 3 years  or less lol. Cool right.

Working with zatanna was awesome I ended up making so much money that I can move and get a home for my self. But first I have to go through the justice leagues test so I can finally be an honorary hero ad justice league. I changed in to my costume that zatanna loves

 I changed in to my costume that zatanna loves

And went to the location witch I am surprised to see is Gotham

And went to the location witch I am surprised to see is Gotham. There I see Batman and the others waiting for me. Batman says " your goal is to save a citizen and defeat a bad guy. Our job is to see how well you can solve a problem, how strong you are, and see what choice you make. You will begin now you won't see us but we will see you."

Jut like that they are gone and so I went around Gotham and help some citizens out like being robed, help an old lady cross the street, stop a bank Robert, small things really then out of no where there was an explosion Jen see that some of the rubble from the tall buildings where going to hit some people so she used her magic to to stop the rubble and send the few people that was about to be crushed to their homes all they had to do wast think about their home and boom they are send their that is what I said to them. After that the fallen parts I put put it back to the building and reverse the damage. So is good as new.

Yet, I am not surprised is joker and Harleys running a muck. I used my making to freeze them and said " you know this is really getting old in a sence joker and you harley you can do better than him and with your life." Both where confused and joker said " who the he'll are you I never seen you here before" I said " the names is enchantress   I am filling in for batman. Anyway, you joker are a dumas. You want to know why because you are constantly causing mayhem and yet you still get caught and send to Arkham and then escaping and repeating this process again and again and again. Aren't you tired of a life of crime?"

Then I look at Harley and said " and you harley aren't you tiered of getting abused, diminished, and forgotten by joker because crealy he doesn't love you like you do him I know I saw in his mind. You may not want to believe me but out of all heros I am actually talking to you because I can tell a toxic relation ship when I see it I know because I had a friends that went through one the difference is she is dead because of that abusing jerk and she was pregnant so the baby is gone to. Harley don't let him or anyone tell you what to do or treat you like you are less than because you are not. You are worth more than they know because they can't see it you can though. But is your choice."

Harley looks at me and said" why do you care." I said " to be honest I would like to make a friend and I can see that we can be one once you do your time in arkham. Plus, I can see your future is one of my magical abilities. He will dump you or get you killed from one of his tempers. I am giving you another option but is up to you."

This got harley to get shocked some one a hero no less wants to be her friend. As for joker he was upset and insulted me but I wasn't effected. I looked in to his eyes and said " let me tell you your future if you keep up in this path you will die just like that in one of your schemes and fight with batman. Not to mention you will lose everything. I can careless about you but you do have a choice. Do your time in arkham become a better person and man because you are not especially when you are an abusive jackals to harley, and make better choices in your life but again is your choice."

After that the police came and they left. The heros appeared and told me I am in though they want to know why I talked to them. I said " even if they are villans they where once normal people that had a horrible experience in their life making them who they are I believe that some can change especially when they know that they will fail or die in the path they choose. They just need to be told how it is. But then again is their choice. I just tried to open their eyes. Like I said in the future they would  be dead or dumped ither way is still their choice." They agreed and made me an honorary justice leagues.

I looked at Batman and asked if I can live here in Gotham so I can also help him when he needs it. He thought about it and I can tell he was going to say no so I said " I I stay I can help you deal with the criminals in Gotham so you can have a break plus, my healing abilities are great even zatanna can tell you so when you are hurt you don't have to worry about needing stitches, and I can help make Gotham better if you let me by helping you, plus, i can work as a maid at your place so alfred can have a rest as well." Again he thought about it and he agreed I was happy I hugged him surprisingly he hugged back. He even said that I can start tomorrow as a maid and that Alfred will teach me After that I got my stuff and bought land on the queit side of Gotham and made my dream house.

 He even said that I can start tomorrow as a maid and that Alfred will teach me After that I got my stuff and bought land on the queit side of Gotham and made my dream house

I got everything where it needed to be and done. All I have to pay is light and water the land is mine and the house is mine so yeah. That is it.

Batman pov

Jen is amazing her way of thinking can make you see her poit with out hesitation. She is going to work for me in my massion I don't know why I am feeling happy and excited this is strange to me I even told alfred wat I am feeling and he looked at me with joy. I asked why he is smiling and he said I am inlove. I was shocked I told him to explain. When he did it made sense but this can't be we only meet three times. Yet, it feel right could this be love at first sight situation. I have to make sure though.