chapter 8

No ones pov

So right now flash is finding a way to get out because his batman refuses to do anything since the batman from this universe thinks like him. But some how flash found a way. He speed up his heart rate making it seem like he flat line causing the other Batman to panic and open his cuff once he got in his sell. Flash quickly know him out with one hand and unto himself and louck up the other Batman. Once he freed the others. They made a plan to find hawk girl and jen. Superman, Green Lantern, wonderwoman, and flash went to fing hawkgirl. In the hospital. And batman went to the batcave there he knows he will find his Jen.

When batman made it the other Batman tried to stop him. They fought until Jen came in because she got board and unlock the door using the key she took from her husband. Both where shock to see her. Jen went to the other Batman saying" honey whay are you doing? And why does he look like you but in a different Custom? And why does he look familiar?" The other Batman was going to speak but batman said " Jen is me I am the batman from your universe. We came here to help the justice lords but they tricked us. He took you away I don't know what he did to you but you have to remember." He went close to Jen and gently put his hands on her arm and said " please remember. You are a immortal and powerful witch. You are part of the Justice League. But most of all you are a strong female who doesn't let anyone controll you." He took his mask off looking Jen at the eyes and as they lock eyes the other Batman started to talk and say " Jen hone you are my wife. You don't have powers. We have been together for like 3 years. I won't lie to you. I am your husband. He is lying."

Yet, Jen Las still looking at the unmasked batman. Something clicked and the next thing they know the necklace started to glow and it broke. Jen almost fainted but batman with no mask caught her. It took a bit Jen the got better and then said " Bruce what happened? Man my head hurts. Batman put his mask on and said " the other Batman put a necklace on you. It must have messed up your memory because you where calling him your husband. But you broke the necklace you must have remembered me and who you are."

Jen was upset and said " well that is upsetting but atleast is over. Where are the others?" Batman explained what is going on. Alot has happened not to mention hen slapped the other Batman but forgave him and after convincing him. He let the justice leagues return to their universe where they then made a plan to stop the justice lord. In the end with the help of Luther they took the justice lords powers away and defeated them. Superman had to make a deal with Luther hopefully that doesn't bite them back in the ass.

As for Jen once she went home. Batman went with her to make sure she was fine. Jen actually went to find a book to find information about the neckals that he broke. Once she found it. When she read it what she found shocked her. She read out loud because of the shock.
" the necklace of memories and power taker. It temporarily takes away magical powers and warp memories. The only way to break the necklace is by true love. If the person who is wearing the neckals manages to remember a person. It mean that they are their true love and that not even a necklace can take away the way a person feels or their memories completely if they already love some one and like I said remember them breaking the necklace for good. Most with magical powers may not know it but that is how it breaks the necklace for good."

Jen didn't know that batma. Was listening to what she said he also heard her say " so  if the necklace broke when I was looking at batman. With out his mask it mean that he is not only my tried love but I fell form him with out noticing. Man I can be dense but it makes sense I did feel different after the time traveling mission. I just didn't think it was that I fell in love. Well this is going to be hard. Will he love me back if I tell him how I feel and what I discover? Or do I keep it to myself until I can find the right time? I don't know to be honest I am more afraid of rejection. You know what I will decide tomorrow after sleeping on it."

This shocks and makes batman happy. Looks like he will have to change I his plans he is closer in making Jen his than he thought.