16. Our first time

_______________________________________________________

We sat down on the bed staring at each other, expecting the other to speak first.

"Why are you grinning like that?" He asks, being suspicious of me.

"What!? You tell me, why were you like that at the third house? You were complaining about every little thing in the house?" I know why he was like that. As soon as Anirudh came into the picture, Advik seemed tense.

"I just felt the first location to be the best, what about you?" He just went straight at changing the subject.

"Come on, the third one was good too, I could even have a friend as a neighbour. On top of everything he has a cat!!!" I could see him thinking of something.

"So.... you want to hang out with that guy while I'm gone, huh?" he raises his eyebrow as he asks.

"Well I could have someone I know near me if I get into trouble and also again he has a cat so why not?I want to make him say the real reason he doesn't want me to choose it out loud.

"I can inform my friends about it too ,they could help you out and about the cat we could see about it later" shit! he is stubborn as I am.

"Why don't you just accept the fact that you are jealous...hmm?" I go near him and sit on his lap and place my hands around his neck.

I get closer to his ear and whisper "Come on, you are jealous of him for some unknown reason. Are you afraid that I might cheat on you?"

Our positions shift and he quickly gets me pinned under him on the bed and gets closer to my ears this time.

"Yeah, I am jealous as to how he might spend the precious time with you while I would be thousands of miles away from you"

" Is it?" I raise my head a little to remove the space between us.

He tilts down his head and our lips touch.

I wiggle my hands so he would let them go and he does. I snake my hands down his back and push him towards myself. My legs went up and locked around his waist.

He sucks on my lower lips and I moan in return.

"Don't you want to know how much I would miss you and everything about you?" he asks.

"Show me then" I bite my lip as I look into his eyes. His pupils dilate as he sees it.

His fingers get tangled in my hair. I feel as if I'm floating as he lowers his lips and kisses on my neck. He leaves open mouth kisses and just gets lower between my valley of breasts.

He helps me to take off my shirt and returns to the place between my breasts. I yanked at his curls slowly as he teases me by peppering kisses very slowly.

I push my body against his wanting to feel the friction badly.

He kisses and slightly nibbles as he goes down onto my flat tummy. I arch as I feel him touching my breasts.

Everything around me blurred out as I saw him stand up to remove his shirt, leaving just his pants on.

My chest slowly raised and lowered as I panted. He zips open my jeans and pulls them off, leaving me in just my undergarments. He stood there staring at me as if he's observing and studying my features.

Before I could speak he comes back on top of me supporting himself.

"You are soo beautiful and an amazing woman, Pari" he says looking at me.

"You are a beauty yourself, Advik. I could stare at you all day without getting bored"

He smiles as he kisses me. I sucked on his lower lip but he dominated me while our tongues fought. I would fucking miss him soo much I thought to myself.

But it doesn't last in my mind as long as his hands grip on my waist. He moves his to my hip and pulls me closer. I place my hand on his chest and move it downwards on his body.

The air feels heavy and I feel ecstatic. His hands moved to my thigh and I felt goosebumps on the trail he left as his hands moved.
His fingers grazed my inner thighs .

"Shall we do it tonight? I want to see every inch of you and feel your bare skin against mine" I felt really desperate as I did not want to stop anytime soon.

"You sure?" he asks, a little concerned.

"Yeah, I think I am ready for it"

He nods and stands up. "I will go get condom then"

I stay there, sweat covering my skin as a thin layer.

He appears back in just a few seconds and slowly pulls his pants down revealing himself.

My breath hitched as I saw his length was already hard and precum on its tip.

I gulped down a little saliva as I thought of how it might hurt.

"We can stop whenever you want to, okay?" he says as he tears the wrapper of the condom by his teeth.

He gets on top of me and pulls off my panties.

I could help but keep my thighs pushed against each other.

He slowly traces my skin from my heels to my inner thighs and moves them closer to the place between my thighs.

"You are soo wet for me, darling" he whispers.

A moan escapes my lips as he continues and opens my thighs wider.

As soon as I feel him slowly pushing his hardness inside of me I grip his shoulders and dig my nails into his skin.

"Ah..Advik it hurts please slow down" I felt pain rip through me.

"I can't go slower than this my love, I am doing my best to not just move and thrust harder" he grunts. His cheeks are hot red and the redness spreads even across his ears.

He was completely inside of me now. I could not distinguish the pain and pleasure as he started moving slowly.

It was as if the waves of pleasure kept hitting me. I felt as if I was floating and the orgasm came rolling as my whole body shuddered.

He got his release just seconds after me and rolled onto my side. He pulled me closer and pulled the blankets on us.

"Its my first time and what about you?" I asked him as he had his arms around my waist and our legs tangled under the sheets.

"Why did you not tell me that you were a virgin and this is my first time too" he says as I caress his cheek with my palm.

" I was not in a mood to talk few moments back also you were slow and gentle enough anyway"

"I have read that it hurts if it's your first time" he has a little concern in his voice.

"Yeah it did hurt a little but pleasure did subdue it soon" I smiled a little to lessen his worry.

"Does it hurt now?"

"A little, so you said it's your first time too so how is it for you?" I wanted to know his side of it too.

"I don't think words are enough for me to describe it, but I could show you how it felt" he smirks.

And just like that we spent most of the night exploring each other's bodies.

💜🤍💙🤍💙🤍💜🤍💙🤍🤍🤍💜💙🤍💜💜💙🤍💜🤍💙🤍🤍

Thank you for reading ❣
Show your love by voting and commenting 💝

💙💜🤍💜🤍💙🤍💜🤍🤍💜🤍💙🤍💜🤍💜🤍💜🤍🤍💜💙💜