23. Missing you

_______________________________________________________________

I hit the bed as soon as I reached the place I would be staying. I looked at my watch and it was still in the Indian timezone. It would now be 10 p.m in India but it was 12pm or something here.

I reached for my phone and sent a message for her to let her know that I have reached.

I did not call her as I expected her to be tired and sleepy too.

*************

My alarm that I had set blew up around 9 pm. It felt like such a bad hangover waking up after hours like that.
The refrigerator was completely empty just like my hungry stomach.

So I went out unwillingly to buy some food for myself. As I got out I realised how different it is from India.

After I had dinner I sent her a few messages. She replied soon without delay which brought a smile to my face. She was in college so we had to wait till she got back home.

I got my notes and stuff for my classes. I had to start my classes two days from now, so I sat down to get ready for those.

I could not believe that I was sleepy once again so I went to sleep.

The next whole day I sat down to study so I could warm up before the classes started.

"Ugh..." I sighed after I realised how hard it was to study after two years. It was hard to catch up as I had been working previously so it tired me out.

As time passed on and the sun went down I sent her good morning as I guessed it would be morning there.

She asked me if I could call her and I had nothing better to do.

Her face appeared on the screen as I accepted the call. She had a beaming smile on her face which reflected mine.

"Hey," She says softly but it felt like being stabbed in the heart due to its cutenss.

We just stared at each other either one not ready to speak up to break the silence. We just sat there smiling at each other.So in the end I spoke up.

"Hey, What were you doing?" I asked as I got into bed and getting my back to the wall.

"I just got out of shower." She said with biting on her lower lip. That is when I noticed that she was still in the towel.

"Oh.." I whispered as the thoughts of her naked wet body and the memory of me being able to touch it a while back flooded my mind.

"Back to earth Advik we were supposed to talk." She giggled as I shook my thoughts away.

"So you were getting ready to college then?"
She nodded and got up getting the clothes to wear.

"Oh, look our kitty wants to talk to you." She picked our cat and brought it forward infornt of the camera.

"Hey, kitty.. Is your mommy taking good care of you huh?"
Our cat meowed in reply and jumped off from her hands.

"So, hows everything there?"

"Well..It's a little colder here than there. You really need to have a sweater or something to keep you warm. Also my classes start from monday so getting ready for it."

"Mhm..." She nodded and stood up.

She removed her towel tied around her body and stood facing her back to me.

"You are teasing me soo badly darling" I grunt as I try to control myself.

"Am I doing that?" She purrs as she slips into her panties.

"I would love to tease you all the way my love but I need to hurry to get to college. So let's do this some other time." She puts on her clothes gracefully as I watch her.

"Sure"

"Hm..."

"Pari, will you like.....send nudes to me if you are okay with it?" I could not believe myself that I said it out loud.

"Um...sure I would. What about you won't you be sending me too?" She just seems more confident than me in such things.

"Okay. I will delete them if you are worried about them." I say as I did not want to pressure her into doing stuff that she wouldn't want to.

"No, I'm fine with it. Also I won't delete your pics. I will look at them over and over again." Her words just really surprised me.

"You do know that you are blushing hard don't you? When you blush the red tint spreads even to your ears, now they are tainted in red too."

" I will let you get ready properly then. Let's talk soon and also I miss you like crazy."

" I miss you too, Advik. Love you"

"Love you"

As we ended the call the screen went blank, I slipped under the blankets.

My mobile pinged as I was just laying in bed.
It was a pic from Pari, it was a selfie with her only in her panties but her hand pressing against her breasts which were pushing them up creating beautiful curves just a few inches below her collarbones.

I realised I needed a cold shower even though the weather was rather chilly.

_______________________________________________________________

Thank you for reading ❣
Show your love by voting and your thoughts in the comments section 🥰

(Also sorry guys this chapter was short than I normally update 😅 )