The Darkness In Some Villains

In Coralcane's agency, Nora was undergoing vivid training.

"Alright kid, let's take a break!" Coralcane said, the two walking inside.

One of her sidekicks, Snapper, ran up to them to say "Hey, someone's here to see Threadella!"

Nora wondered who it was, until large fiery wings cooled down into silver ones.

"Nora!"

Nora's mother tackled her into a hug, her brother wheezing.

"S-sorry Nora! I messed up earlier, so as punishment Endeavor's making me give people flights to places they need to go *Wheeze*."

His phone vibrated and he looked like he wanted to scream.

"Gotta go!"

Before he could take off his mother stopped him.

"Your stance is wrong. When you fly, have your wings leveled with your head, both of them pointing in the same direction. It'll make your flying less of a strain."

He nodded and took off again.

She turned to Coralcane and said "And you must be the hero my daughter is working with! I'm Alkina Hakimichi!"

Her mother was wearing a light blue t shirt, along with blue skinny jeans. Nora then got an idea.

"MOM!" She said walking over to her. She bowed and said "Teach me how to use my quirk properly!" Her mother stared at her as she continued saying "You were able to teach Horoki so many things with his quirk, so maybe you could do the same for me!"

.

They went out to a large training field, her mother now wearing a white tank top and black shorts.

"Alright Nora, first off, I want you to try and hurt me! Come at me with all you have, a villain won't hesitate!" She commanded.

Nora nodded and sent threads out to attack her.

"So this is how you'll play it?"

Suddenly her threads were stopped midair, not moving. In fact.... Nora couldn't move.

"What the hell is this?!" Nora questioned trying to move.

"Oh sweetie, you should know by now that you shouldn't let the villain talk too much!"

She snapped her finger and the threads revealed themselves.

'Were they Invisible?!'

"This is a technique that's been passed down through our family for ages: Ghost Twine! By the end of this, you'll be able to do it too!"

*Later*

A few more days went by, and she ended up on a train headed somewhere.

"Hakimichi?"

Nora looked up to see Midoriya, Kirishima, Uraraka, and Asui."

Guess we're all going to the same place.... Something tells me it's not good." Nora said to them.

Once they arrived, she saw several other heroes, as well as Solar Falcon waiting.

"Horoki?" She asked walking over.

"Little sis, you made it! Due to the context of what we're here for, Endeavor asked me to talk to you privately."

The two stayed outside the meeting room, while the others went in.

"Have you heard of the group known as Shie Hasaikai? Their leaders name is Kai Chisake. Quirk's name is called Overhaul, that's also his villain name. Information suggests that the Hasaikai are making bullets that can destroy quirks."