Maybe it's a blessing in disguise

Tw-talking about blood

The picture above is Vance's house I made it on the sims

———————————————————————————

"Where are we?" I asked walking passed broken glass and trash, he was holding my hand guiding me through what seemed to be a junk yard, "the best place to let rage out" he said turning quickly to the right, in front of us was a small wooden stool, glass was scattered everywhere, he let go of my hand grabbing my bag and bat putting them to the side.

He went around looking through the trash, he found found a glass flower vase putting it on the small stool, he went back to my bat handing it to me "hit it" he said backing up, I looked at him confused but before I could say anything he spoke "pretend it's those shitty parents of yours" I looked back at the Vase stepping closer to it, I tried my best to think about my mom hitting Amy or her hitting me.

I got into my baseball stand and I swung making the vase shatter into millions of tiny pieces, it felt good actually swinging at something no one wanted anymore, it was like me swinging my parents away.
Vance ran over to me patting me on the back, "so how do you feel?" He said smiling, I looked back at him returning his smile "good actually" and with that we broke anything and everything we found whether it be glass or metal it was broken.

It felt so good to let all this anger out, Vance set down another glass flower vase he had found, at this point I had gotten so mad that I broke the small wooden stool, he set it on the ground backing away like he did the other times, I was finally getting tired to I decided this would be my last vase and I was gonna make it count.

I held my bat tightly as I smashed the vase, I decided to go downwards on it instead of the side, glass went everywhere some shards scratching my face and arms. I backed away hissing at the cuts, Vance ran over to me as I dropped the bat on the floor "oh shit dude you okay?" He brought his hands up lightly scanning my arms, "yeah I'm fine, I maybe shouldn't have done that" I smiled at him, chuckling he looked up at me.

His face went from amusement to shocked, "oh fuck dude you have a huge cut on your cheek" I blinked a couple times, bringing my hands up to my cheeks I grazed it lightly but the cut was still very sensitive so soon my cheek was in pain. When I brought my hand back I saw blood, "that was badass Bruce" I looked up at Vance confused, "it was, you should have seen all the glass like go around you it was so cool" I smiled at him more "I cant tell if your trying to cheer me up for being an idiot or not?" I walked over to my pulling out my small first aid kit.

"That cut is gonna leave a cool ass scar dude" I rolled my eyes pulling out a bandage and alcohol wipes "that's not a good thing Vance, my parents are gonna flip" I patted the wipes lightly around my arms and cheek, I opened the bandage walking back over to Vance and handing it to him, he looked at me confused for a second before realizing what I wanted him to do.

He got closer placing the bandage on my very cut cheek, "what your parents think you won't get a girlfriend with that scar?" He laughed a bit, "yeah exactly, they'll say something like 'you're so ugly with that scar' and try and force me to get it covered up or something" Vance gave me a small smile, I hated how people gave me pity for so many things, so Vance doing it was no different "anyway, you got a girlfriend or something?" He laughed backing away from me, "hell no, girls are annoying as fuck I don't think I'll ever date a girl" I chuckled going back over to my bag.

"there's someone for everyone and I'm sure there's a girl for you out there Vance" I said picking my bag up swinging it over my shoulder, Vances face went into something I could only describe as disgust "yeah no I would rather eat old food then date any girls in this town....plus none of them are my type" I smiled, we did live in a small town where everyone knew everyone.